Moderne Condos is a New Condo development by Spallacci Homes located at King St E & Catharine St S, Hamilton.
- Community Name: Royal Connaught Square
- Builder(s): Spallacci Homes and Valery Homes
- Architect(s): KNYMH Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): EsQape Design Inc.
- Address: 8 Catharine Street South, Hamilton.
- Nearest Intersection: Catharine Street N and King Street E
- Pricing: Starting From $500’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 36 Storeys
- Deposit Structures: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment
Amenities and Neighbourhood
- The Moderne Condo project will be one of the tallest condominium towers in the downtown Hamilton area once complete. It will be built atop a historical landmark that will act as the podium of the building, combining elements of old and new to the development.
- The Royal Connaught Hotel was built in 1916 and was known as a luxury hotel at the time. Named after the Duke of Connaught who was the governor general of Canada, this development will restore this historical legacy and incorporate it into the condominium.
- The Moderne Condos will be located in Hamilton’s downtown core surrounded by boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and movie theatres. It will also be conveniently located in the city’s transportation hub with the Hamilton GO Station just a 5 minute walk away. This station runs on the Lakeshore West GO line that runs through Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto where it ends at Union Station. There are also many bus lines that run throughout the area giving this development a high Transit Score of 83 out of 100.
- The Moderne Condos is located in the Downtown Hamilton BIA (Business Improvement Area) that represents a general area that is developed, promoted and protected to maintain its value. This region is made up of 480 businesses that contribute to most of the job opportunities in the area.
- A new development will convert a century old heritage building into a vibrant mixed-use high-rise.
- The Moderne Condos is a new 36-storey condominium development by Spallacci Group and Valery Homes in Hamilton. This pre-construction project is will sit near Catharine Street N and King Street E in Downtown Hamilton. It will consist of a modern exterior with sleek, state-of-the-art architecture and open-concept living spaces.
- The number of residential units is still yet to be determined, however, the suites will range from one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms.
The Hamilton City - Preconstruction Real Estate
Why Hamilton ?
Now Is The Time.
Hamilton is renowned for having a diverse economic base, innovative institutions, vibrant downtown, attractive waterfront, thriving local arts scene, and strong sense of community. The city is in the midst of remarkable transformation, with aggressive investment and growth heralding a bright future for Canada’s next hub of arts, creativity, culture and technology.
- #5: Top 5 in Tech Talent
- +236,000: Projected New Residents for Hamilton
- +122,000: Projected Hamilton Employment Growth
- +18,557: Future Condominium Market Units Proposed
Over the past few years, the historic city of Hamilton has undergone a dramatic transformation from an industrial powerhouse to a vibrant, creative destination full of energy and excitement. A spirit of renaissance has taken over. Powered by over $1 billion in investments, the city’s landscape is rapidly changing in a perfect mix of heritage and innovation.
+$4B Invested into New Infrastructure
- $140 Million Redevelopment Project: West Harbour is transforming into a vibrant, mixed-use, transit supportive and pedestrian-friendly community that will be an active destination on Hamilton’s waterfront, as well as new affordable housing, offices and retail space.
- $400 Million Bell Investment: The largest investment the city has seen in its digital infrastructure will connect residents closer to each other, pull Hamilton closer to its heritage, while propelling it into the future.
- $3.4 Billion Investment in the New Hamilton LRT: Projected to be complete by 2027, the new Hamilton Light Rail Transit will only fuel the tremendous growth the city is witnessing. The 14-km, 17-stop route is planned to extend from McMaster University at its western terminus all the way to Eastgate Square via downtown Hamilton.
- $500 Million Entertainment Hub: The City is investing $500 million for a new Entertainment Hub and revitalizing the venues that are part of the Hamilton’s arts & culture and entertainment district (FirstOntario Concert Hall, FirstOntario Centre, Hamilton Convention Centre, Art Gallery of Hamilton)