M City 6 is Pre-construction Development by Rogers Real Estate Development & Urban Capital in Mississauga, Located at Burnhamthorpe Rd & Confederation Pkwy.
- Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development & Urban Capital
- Address: 460 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Confederation Pkwy
- Pricing: Starting from High $300’s !
- Occupancy: 2029
- Storeys/ Suites: 57 Storeys Glass Tower with 6 Storey Podium & Approx 830 Suites
- Suites Sizes: 464-537 Sq Ft \ Studio -Three-Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 2.5% in 180, 395, 760 & 1125 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Highlights of M6 City
- INVESTMENT POTENTIAL :
In the past 6 years, the appreciation rate in downtown Mississauga has been increasing steadily compared to downtown Toronto. Also, you only pay one Land Transfer Tax in Mississauga.
- HURONTARIO LRT PROJECT :
The Hurontario LRT Project, now called the Hazel McCallion Line, will bring fast and reliable rapid transit to the cities of Mississauga and Brampton along the Hurontario corridor. There will be a stop at the City Centre. This will add to the resale value of the project.
- THE HAZEL MCCALLION LINE :
The Hazel McCallion Line (Hurontario LRT) will bring a new, environmentally friendly, and reliable method of transportation to
a rapidly growing region. This new light rail will feature 19 stops, travel through two urban growth centres and connect to major transit systems, including GO Transit. It will be a critical link for businesses and residents along the Hurontario corridor.
- 18 km of rapid transit
- 19 stops on a dedicated right-of-way
- 6 transit systems and rail connections along the route
- Link to Port Credit and Cooksville GO Stations, and Square One
- GO Bus Terminal
- Connect to Mississauga Transitway, Brampton Transit, ZUM and MiWay & Brampton Gateway Terminal
Reasons to Buy in M City 6 !
- M6 is a stunning glass tower located in downtown Mississauga. It features 57 storeys and a 6-storey podium, offering approximately 830 suites. With its exceptional features, the M6 presents an incredible investment opportunity. Here are some compelling reasons to consider M6 as your next great investment.
- M6 shines in terms of its walkability and access to public transportation. It boasts impressive walk and transit scores, making it easy for residents to get around. The project is conveniently located near major highways, including the 403, 401, and QEW. It is also near Cooksville Go Station and Pearson Airport. Additionally, M6 offers seamless connections to GO Transit, Mississauga Transit, Zum, and the future Hazel McCallion LRT. This makes commuting a breeze for residents.
- For those who rely on public transportation or prefer to walk, M6 is a commuter’s paradise. It is located in downtown Mississauga and just a 30-minute drive to downtown Toronto. This allows residents to access all the amenities and opportunities the city offers easily.
- Aside from its unbeatable location, the M6 also offers a wide range of spectacular amenities. A fitness centre has a yoga studio, outdoor training area, spin studio, and virtual personal training. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the putting green and bocce courts. The pool and hot tub with a sun deck provide the perfect relaxation spot. There is a multipurpose sports court with a running track for those who enjoy sports.