Introducing The Design District, Hamilton’s newest condominium community coming soon to the downtown core located at Wilson St & James St N! Featuring three towers each set to stand 30-storeys tall, The Design District is a reflection of the exciting changes the city of Hamilton is witnessing where over $4.4 billion dollars is projected for city development including the new LRT, downtown entertainment hub, and the waterfront redevelopment – all of which The Design District residents will have quick and easy access to! Residents will also find themselves steps from numerous shops, cafes and restaurants and minutes from Mohawk College, McMaster University, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, Highway 403, the QEW and so much more that this booming city has to offer!
Miami, New York, and London are defined by Landmarks. The time is now for the next Landmark to be born. The Design District will forever change not only Hamilton but Toronto as well. EMBLEM is unveiling its latest commitment to exceeding expectations.
Design District by EMBLEM
Reasons to Invest in Emblem Project - Hamilton
POPULATION INCREASE & ECONOMICAL OUTLOOK
Hamilton’s current population of 569,000 is set to increase by 236,000 within 30 years while adding approximately 122,000 new jobs. This will fuel housing demand to the area and should lead to very healthy returns for those who are getting into the market now. Tech has also been booming with CBRE ranking the city Top 5 for Tech Labour in the country.
Hamilton is already home to excellent transit options including local bus connections as well as the GO Bus & Train network which connects the city to all major areas in Southern Ontario. There is also an upcoming Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will just add to the convenience. Hamilton is also home to an International Airport connecting it to places around the world.
EDUCATION & STUDENT POPULATION
The city is home to the prestigious McMaster University which is home to over 34,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students while only having approximately 3,900 beds on campus. It also houses Mohawk College with well over 33,000 students – leaving a large student rental pool in the city.
REVITALIZATION & REJUVENATION
What was once known as the ‘Steel City’ is now prime for growth with its close proximity to Toronto it was only a matter of time. There are many planned projects coming to Hamilton’s core, one of which is a $140 million revitalization of Hamilton’s Waterfront.
- Developer: EMBLEM
- Address: 41 Wilson St,
- HamiltonNearest Intersection: Wilson St & James St N
- Pricing: Starting From $464,990
- Occupancy: 2026
- Storeys / Suites: 3 Towers – 31 Storeys / 931 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 376 sq ft – 921 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: $0.61/psf (Hydro & Water Metered Separately)
- Deposit Structures: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 2023 // 5% in 2024 // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed + Den & Smaller: $10,000+HST // 2 Bed & Larger: $12,000+HST), Free Assignment (Valued at $5,000. Plus Legal Fees & HST), Louis Vuitton Bag with Purchase (Valued at $3,500), Reduced Parking (Standard Parking Price:
$62,900$52,900 // Compact Parking Price: $52,000$42,900), Reduced Storage Locker ( $7,500$5,000)
- Building Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Pool Lounge, Fully equipped fitness centre, Yoga Studio, Party Room, Co-working space, Meeting Rooms, Outdoor Bar & Lounge, Outdoor Dining, Outdoor BBQ, 3 Designer Lobbies, Lobby Lounge, 24-hour Concierge,Visitor Parking
Click below to download
The Mark of Exceptional Design - EMBLEM
EMBLEM Developments is one of the fastest growing real estate development companies in the GTA with a focus on developing high-rise residential buildings. EMBLEM Developments’ current development portfolio consists of over 4,300 residences representing $3.3 billion of development value.
- 4,305 Units
- 3,611,439 Square Feet
- $3,333,199,875 Value
- +4,300 Units
- +3,611,439 Square Feet
- +$3.3B Value
- 2x BILD Winner
- The Nationals 2022 Winner
With The Design District, EMBLEM is making a bold statement about its love of art and design and believing that Hamilton is one of the best markets to invest in.
The Hamilton City - Preconstruction Real Estate
Why Hamilton ?
Now Is The Time.
Hamilton is renowned for having a diverse economic base, innovative institutions, vibrant downtown, attractive waterfront, thriving local arts scene, and strong sense of community. The city is in the midst of remarkable transformation, with aggressive investment and growth heralding a bright future for Canada’s next hub of arts, creativity, culture and technology.
- #5: Top 5 in Tech Talent
- +236,000: Projected New Residents for Hamilton
- +122,000: Projected Hamilton Employment Growth
- +18,557: Future Condominium Market Units Proposed
Over the past few years, the historic city of Hamilton has undergone a dramatic transformation from an industrial powerhouse to a vibrant, creative destination full of energy and excitement. A spirit of renaissance has taken over. Powered by over $1 billion in investments, the city’s landscape is rapidly changing in a perfect mix of heritage and innovation.
+$4B Invested into New Infrastructure
- $140 Million Redevelopment Project: West Harbour is transforming into a vibrant, mixed-use, transit supportive and pedestrian-friendly community that will be an active destination on Hamilton’s waterfront, as well as new affordable housing, offices and retail space.
- $400 Million Bell Investment: The largest investment the city has seen in its digital infrastructure will connect residents closer to each other, pull Hamilton closer to its heritage, while propelling it into the future.
- $3.4 Billion Investment in the New Hamilton LRT: Projected to be complete by 2027, the new Hamilton Light Rail Transit will only fuel the tremendous growth the city is witnessing. The 14-km, 17-stop route is planned to extend from McMaster University at its western terminus all the way to Eastgate Square via downtown Hamilton.
- $500 Million Entertainment Hub: The City is investing $500 million for a new Entertainment Hub and revitalizing the venues that are part of the Hamilton’s arts & culture and entertainment district (FirstOntario Concert Hall, FirstOntario Centre, Hamilton Convention Centre, Art Gallery of Hamilton)