Daniels on Parliament Condos | South Tower is a New Condo development by The Daniels Corporation located at Dundas St E & Parliament St, Toronto.
- Developer: The Daniels Corporation
- Address: 365 Parliament Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2Z9
- Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Gerrard St E
- Pricing: from $500’s
- Occupancy: 2026
- Storey / Suites: 25 Storey / 304 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 378 – 1281 Sqft.
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 days // 5% on 200 days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
TRANSFORMING THE CORNER OF PARLIAMENT AND GERRARD
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100. Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes
- 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW
- Within walking distance from the upcoming East Harbour Transit Hub, which is planned to be the best served transit station outside of Union Station in the GTA! It will include local and regional transit connections, including Regional Express Rail, SmartTrack, Broadview LRT, Queen’s Quay LRT and the Relief Line subway
- 5 minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University, and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all-new Regent Park Athletic Grounds
- The best of Toronto is also nearby – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH.
Growth and Development
Daniels on Parliament is located at the corner of Gerrard and Parliament in Regent Park, while one of Toronto’s most culturally diverse neighbourhoods.
A promising new chapter in the history of Regent Park is well underway, especially with a revitalization project projected to cost $1 billion and take 15 years to complete. The new Regent Park consists of a mix of market condos, affordable housing units and also vibrant new retail and community space.