Welcome to Hillsdale
Location: Penetanguishene Rd & Hwy 400, Hillsdale.
- 2-minute drive to Highway 400
- 2-minute drive to Highway 93 Junction
- 8-minute drive to Settlers Ghost Golf Club
- 10-minute drive to Elmvale Jungle Zoo
- 10-minute drive to Mount St. Louis Moonstone
- 10-minute drive to Vetta Nordic Spa
- 11-minute drive to Horseshoe Valley Resort
- 14-min drive to Georgian College
- 14-min drive to Springwater Golf Course
- 17-min drive to Georgian Mall & Bayfield Mall
- 17-min drive to Edenvale Conservation Area
- 18-min drive to Barrie
- 23-min drive to Lake Simcoe
- 26-min drive to Wasaga Beach
- 40-min drive to Collingwood
- 40-min drive to Casino Rama
- 1-hour drive to GTA
Hometown Hillsdale is a new master planned community brought to you by three leading builders.
- Developer: Crystal Homes, Fernbrook Homes, and Zancor Homes
- Address: Horseshoe Valley Road & Hwy 400, Hillsdale ON L0L 1V0
- Pricing: Starting From $1.5 Million
- Occupancy: 2025
- Number of Homes: 489
- Home Types: Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 2,026 sq ft – 5,415 sq ft
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Extended Deposit Structure:
$30,000 on Signing (Bank Draft or Certified Cheque) / $30,000 in 30 days / $30,000 in 90 days / $30,000 in 180 days / $30,000 in 400 days / $30,000 in 460 days / Balance to 15% in 540 days
Hillsdale at a Glance
Put Down Roots
Just two minutes from the HWY 400 & HWY 93 Junction.
Hillsdale is a quaint town where you’ll enjoy modern country living with nature at your doorstep, surrounded by trees, trails, blue skies and wide open spaces. A closely knit community where kids can be kids again, neighbours become good friends and Hometown isn’t just “your” town, its “our” town.
Hillsdale is in the News !!!
As per the recent news in Toronto Sun,
“Many of our communities have focused on that influx from out of town just because there are so many people who are discovering North Simcoe county as a great potential spot to move to.”
Hillsdale is “close to different ski resorts and golf courses. I mean, anywhere in this area is 15-20 minutes away from Georgian Bay. As a retirement community, it offers a lot for the people moving up from Toronto and also as a family community because of its location and proximity to outdoor events.”