191 Eglinton Avenue East is a new mixed-use condominium development by Camrost Felcorp in Toronto. The condo tower will contain 479 residential units in one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom units.
- Developer: Camrost Felcorp
- Address: 191 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Mt.Pleasant & Eglinton
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – 3 Bedroom Apartment Condos
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reasons to Buy
191 Eglinton Ave East Condos is situated in a neighbourhood easily accessible on foot. Grocery stores, schools, and malls are all within minutes. This area has a Walk Score of 95, which means that errands can be completed without the need for a car. Shops such as Yonge Fresh Market, Season Fruit House, and LCBO are five minutes away or less. It takes about ten minutes to walk to Loblaws and Goodness Me! Natural Food Market. There are gourmet stores like Marche Leo’s and Summerhill Market close by. Young people will love the atmosphere, with restaurants like Pita Lite Shawarma, Panago Pizza, La Carnita, RUDY Resto, and La Latina three to four minutes away. Kinton Ramen and Fresh Restaurants are five minutes away. Granite Brewery & Tied House and Smokeshow BBQ and Brew are within walking distance.