Introducing Duo Condos, the newest addition coming soon to the Station Park Master-Planned Community in Downtown Kitchener!
Pricing Starting From $522,405!
- Developer: VanMar Developments
- Address: 607 King St W, Kitchener
- Nearest Intersection: King St W & Victoria St S
- Pricing: Starting From The $500s
- Occupancy: January 2026
- Storeys/Suites: Tower 1 – 36 Storeys / Tower 2 – 40 Storeys
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 500 sq ft – 769 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.58/sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on signing // Balance to 5% in 30 days // 2.5% in 90 days // 2.5% in 180 days // 2.5% in 455 days // 2.5% in 545 days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- 5% Discount Off Unit Purchase Price
- $10,000 Discount on Parking
- Free Assignment Rights
- Extended Deposit Structure (545 Days)
- 5% deposit per year in 2022, 2023 and 2024
- $5,000 Cap on Closing Adjustments
- Right to Rent During Occupancy
- Short-Term Rental License
+ Purchasers will also choose one of the following incentives:
- + $3,000 Private Shopping Experience at Paul Puncher in
- Waterloo (Luxury Clothing) OR
- + $2,500 Weekend at Langdon Hall in the Village of Blair OR
- + $2,500 Gift Card to Holt Renfrew OR
- + $2,500 Gift Card to Raffi Jeweler’s
Building Amenities at Duo
- Indoor lounge featuring a resident bar and entertainment area with integrated TVs and seating
- Dual-bowling lanes with semi-private banquette seating
- Bookable, private dining area equipped with kitchen, dining table, and lounge seating
- Outdoor natural gas BBQs with bookable remote dining areas
- Modern fitness studio equipped with machines and open fitness areas, lockers, and change rooms
- Peloton studio with virtual trainers and cloud-enabled bikes
- Private hydro-pool swim spa and hot tub, and many more
Reasons to Invest at Station Park
They feature a desirable location at King St W & Victoria St S, minutes from fantastic transportation options with Central Station and the Kitchener GO Station nearby. Residents will also be minutes from the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, Grand River Hospital, Highways 7 & 8, and much more!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced 11 Billion Dollar High-Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr).
- The population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities is expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Duo Condos places residents just a 5-minute walk from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 6 minute’s drive from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, an 8-minute drive from Wilfrid Laurier University, and a 9-minute drive from the University of Waterloo!
- Conveniently located just a 4-minute walk from Central Station, which is a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line, which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 13-minute walk, or a 5-minute drive, from the Kitchener GO Station, which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail Transit
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs and attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto!
- Tech companies attracted more than 291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Only a 4-minute drive, or 12-minute walk, from Grand River Hospital, which is home to over 4,000 employees
- The Record newspaper announced in August 2019 that rent prices for one-bedroom apartments in Kitchener had risen by a whopping 15.9 percent year on year since 2018
Home to the Canadian flagship office of Google, DUO is nestled across the street as a perfect neighbour in Canada’s largest tech hub—better known as the Innovation District.
Duo at Station Park – Floor Plans
Duo at Station Park Kitchener
The New Duo Condos at Station Park are being built by VanMar Developments at the corner of King Street West and Victoria Street South in Kitchener.
The Duo Condos is the newest part of the master-planned community of Station Park in Kitchener. These two high-rise apartments will be built near the city’s downtown area. They will rise gracefully into the sky. Residents will be just minutes away from lifestyle amenities, transportation options, employment hubs, educational institutions, and much more. The buildings will have unique architecture, custom interiors, and world-class amenities.
The Duo Condos at Station Park is located in the heart of Kitchener’s downtown, which is a busy, growing area. Residents can walk to all of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. There are a lot of places to eat, shop, and have fun nearby, both local and well-known.
Kitchener is one of Canada’s most going to be focused on the rise. It has the fastest-growing tech market in the country. The Duo Condos at Station Park is right across the street from Google and Microsoft. Shopify, Blackberry, and Desire2Learn are also based in the city, making it an excellent place for young professionals to live and work.
The Kitchener-Waterloo area is also known as a university town, with 98,000 students and several well-known colleges and universities, such as the University of Waterloo, Conestoga College, and Wilfrid Laurier. The Duo Condos at Station Park are only a few minutes from campus, which makes them the perfect choice for students who want to live off campus.
The Duo Condos at Station Park is located near local transit routes, LRT and GO stations, and major roads. This makes it easy for residents to get around the city and the Tri-Cities region daily.
VanMar Developments is a well-known and trusted builder with a long history of building high-quality projects in British Columbia and Ontario.
The Urban Legend Developments challenges accepted. They start with the goal in mind and then figure out how to get there the best way. They do this by making developments with creative themes that are well-designed, immersive, and unique, all with the customer in mind. They design their products to be both valuable and exciting.
Duo Condos, the newest part of the Station Park Master-Planned Community in downtown Kitchener, will open soon!
- Developer: Address: 607 King St W, Kitchener
- King Street West and Victoria Street South, the Nearest Intersection
- Pricing: Beginning with the five hundred dollars
- Occupancy beginning in January of 2026
- Tower 1 has 36 stories, while Tower 2 has 40 levels.
- One-Bedroom Suites and Two-Bedroom Suites are Available.
- Standard Suite Sizes range from 500 to 769 square feet.
- $0.58/sq ft maintenance fees
- Structure of the Deposit: $5,000 upon Signing, 5% of Balance in 30 Days, 2.5% of Balance in 90 Days, 2.5% of Balance in 180 Days, 2.5% of Balance in 455 Days, and 2.5% of Balance in 545 Days
- Platinum VIP Pricing and Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Credits are Among the Incentives Offered.
The Platinum Rewards
5% Off the Purchase Price of the Unit
Parking Discount of $10,000
Unrestricted Assignment Rights
Deposit Structure Extensive (545 Days)
5% annual deposit in 2022, 2023, and 2024
Closing Adjustment Cap of $5,000
Possession of the Right to Rent During Occupancy
Short-Term Rental Permit
License for Short-Term Rentals + Buyers can also pick one of the following bonuses:
+$3,000 Private Shopping Experience at Paul Puncher in Waterloo (Luxury Clothes) OR
+$2,500 Weekend at Langdon Hall in the Village of Blair OR
+$2,500 Gift Card to Holt Renfrew OR
+$2,500 Gift Card to Raffi Jeweler’s
Building Facilities at Duo
- The indoor lounge has a bar and entertainment area with built-in TVs and seating.
- Bowling alleys with two lanes and semi-private banquette seating
- Private dining room that can be reserved and comes with a kitchen, dining table, and lounge chairs
- Outdoor natural gas grills with remote dining areas that can be reserved
- Modern fitness studio with machines, open fitness areas, lockers, and change rooms
- Peloton studio has virtual trainers and bikes that can connect to the cloud.
- There is a private hydro-pool, swim spa, hot tub, and much more.
Why you should buy at Station Park
It is located at the corner of King Street West and Victoria Street South, just minutes from Central Station and the Kitchener GO Station. Residents will also be close to the Top Post-Secondary Schools in the area, Grand River Hospital, Highways 7 and 8, and much more!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the new High-Speed Train System that will cost $11 billion and go up to 250 km/h.
- The KW area is home to the 4th most people in Ontario. With 568,500 people, it is one of the fastest-growing cities in Canada. By 2031, it is expected to have 742,000 people.
- The KW area is built around Post-Secondary Institutions, which are home to more than 98,000 post-secondary students. The University of Waterloo, School of Pharmacy, is a 5-minute walk from Duo Condos. The new Conestoga College Downtown Campus is a 6-minute drive away. Wilfrid Laurier University is an 8-minute drive away, and the University of Waterloo is a 9-minute drive away.
- The hotel is a 4-minute walk from Central Station, which is on the ION Light Rail Transit Line. This line connects Waterloo, Kitchener, and Cambridge and has 19 stops. Never before has getting around the Tri-Cities been so easy!
- Residents will only have to walk 13 minutes or drive 5 minutes to get to the Kitchener GO Station, which has GO Train and VIA Rail service.
- Kitchener-Waterloo is known as Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market. In the last five years, it added 8,400 tech jobs and grew its talent pool by nearly 66%, attracting young people with a lower cost of living than Toronto.
- In 2017, tech companies got more than $291 million in Venture Capital.
- Grand River Hospital, where more than 4,000 people work, is only 4 minutes away by car or 12 minutes on foot.
- In August 2019, the Record newspaper reported that rent prices for one-bedroom apartments in Kitchener had increased by 15.9% since 2018.
Join The Realty Bulls team to get Platinum Access!
Tags: Station Park Condos Kitchener, New Condos in Kitchener, Preconstruction Condos in Kitchener, Duo at Station Park Kitchener, Walking distance to Google Condos, Kitchener Downtown Condos, 641 King street west Kitchener condos, Airbnb condos Kitchener
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet