Pioneer Shores is a new townhouse development by Fernbrook Homes currently in preconstruction at 70 Pioneer Trail, Barrie. This project will house an exclusive collection of townhomes with a total of 43 units, and each townhouse will stand 3-storeys tall.
- Developer: Fernbrook Homes
- Address: 70 Pioneer Trail, Barrie, ON, Canada
- Major Intersection: Big Bay Point Road & Yonge Street
- Home Types: Townhomes
- Pricing: Starting from the $500’s!
- Total # of Units: 43 Townhomes
- Unit Sizes: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Available.
Top Reasons to Buy at Pioneer Shores !
Sitting next to Lake Simcoe, residents are mere minutes away from restaurants, beaches, parks, and trails. Residents can enjoy a perfect life with a blend of natural beauty and scenic views while living at 70 Pioneer Trail in Barrie, Ontario.
This area is also home to dozens of shops, schools, restaurants, pharmacies, and more. Heritage Square and Shoppers Drug Mart are just a few minutes away to cater to the residents’ daily requirements.
Pioneer Shore Towns are not that far from top schools like Hyde Park Public School, Saint Gabriel, and Hewitt’s Creek Public School. In short, every amenity is just minutes away from this location.
Pioneer Shores has many bus lines like 4A East Bayfield and 4B South GO available nearby. Residents will also have easy access to BR Barrie and other rail lines close to the development of Pioneer Shores.