Coming Soon, Whitehorn Woods is a Master-planned Community Development by National Homes in Mississauga, at 1240 Britannia Rd W.
- Developer: National Homes
- Address: 1240 Britannia Rd W, Mississauga, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Britannia Rd W & Creditview Rd
- Pricing: Starting from $1.1M
- Occupancy: 2025
- Number of Homes: 105 Units
- Homes Sizes: 1,674 – 1,995 Sqft
- Home Types: Freehold Townhomes and semi-detached
- Deposit Structure: $15,000 On Signing // $20,000- in 30, 60, 120 Days // $20,000 in March & May 2024 // $15,000 in Aug 2024
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing and floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Whitehorn Woods !
Being minutes from Highways 401, 403, 410, and 407 will make travelling throughout the GTA simple. The Streetsville GO Station, Meadowvale GO Stations, and several MiWay Transit Bus Stops are also within walking distance of residents. It takes less than 10 minutes to get there. One of Canada’s largest malls, Heartland Town Centre is right adjacent to another street and has 180 businesses, including a wonderful selection of Big Box Stores and different retailers.