Introducing a Master Planned Community, located in the heart of Fonthill in the town of Pelham, residents will be surrounded with charming fruit orchards, sprawling green spaces and nature trails.
Developer: Mountainview Building Group
Address: Rice Rd & Port Robinson Rd, Fonthill
Pricing: 20′ & 22′ Freehold Towns Starting From The $700s // Semi-Detached Homes Starting From The $800s // 40′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.1 Million // 42′ & 45′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.1 Million – $1.2 Million
Occupancy: October 2023 – March 2024
Home Types: Freehold Towns, Semi-Detached & Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,666 sq ft – 3,063 sq ft
Deposit Structure: Total of 10% Down- Payment Spread over 1 Years for Townhomes, Semi-Detached Homes & Detached Homes
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
INCENTIVES & TOP REASONS TO INVEST
- 9′ Ceilings for Singles, Towns & Semis*
- NO Development Charges*
- Assignment Available
- 5 Minutes from Highway 406
- 30 Mins from Niagara Falls
- 4 Mins from Lathrop Nature Preserve
- Surrounded with Parks, Trails, Golf Courses and Conservation Areas
- 17 Mins to Canada One Outlet Mall in Niagara falls
- 20 Mins to Nickel Beach in Port Colborne
- 15 Mins to St. Catherine Via Rail
- 22 Mins to Niagara district Airport
11 Mins from Brock University & 6 Mins from Niagara College
Reasons to Buy
- Travelling throughout the region can be accomplished with ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 406, seamlessly connecting you to the QEW in just minutes!
- Conveniently located from all of your shopping needs, residents at Saffron Estates will have quick and convenient access to Fonthill Shopping Centre, Fonthill Marketplace and a great selection of grocery stores, retailers and dining options along Highway 20
- The site is located just 4 minutes from the Lathrop Nature Preserve and moments from the Lookout Point Country Club, Saint Johns Conservation Area, Peninsula Lakes Golf Club and many other outdoor amenities
- Located less than 30 minutes from Niagara Falls which offers an amazing assortment of restaurants, attractions, shopping, nightlife, wineries, golf courses and so much more that Niagara Falls has to offer
- Saffron Estates is being developer by a highly reputable developer, Mountainview Building Group, who possesses over 40 years of building experience!
Work with the best Builder in Niagara
FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS Mountainview Building Group has been building to the highest standards, with attention to detail and expert craftsmanship to create spaces that stand the test of time. Whether it is a family home, a luxury condo, or a commercial space, the team at Mountainview puts an emphasis on ensuring every client and homeowner enjoys an exceptional customer experience.
Mountainview is dedicated to providing clients and new homebuyers with an exceptional customer service and building experience from beginning to end, with a commitment to ensuring each design and build journey is enjoyable and stress free and exceeds expectations. Mountainview is proud to continually work to be a sustainable company and to improve all aspects of the communities we build in. Welcome to the family!
MOST CHARMING LOCATION FOR FAMILY!!
Located in the community of Fonthill in the town of Pelham, residents will be surrounded with charming fruit orchards, sprawling green spaces and nature trails. Travelling throughout the region can be accomplished with ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 406, seamlessly connecting you to the QEW in just minutes. Pelham strikes the perfect balance of urban, suburban and rural. Saffron’s 11 MINS proximity to Brock University in nearby Saint Catharines makes this development perfect for professors with children. The stunning vistas of Niagara Falls are close by, putting one of the world’s natural wonders only minutes away. Numerous vineyards dot the area, and provide an excellent option for day trips. Both the Buffalo and Niagara Falls US-Canada border crossings can be easily reached. A Sobeys is located in the centre of Fonthill, while a number of independent retailers are also nearby. The Short Hills Provincial Park is a short distance to the north.