River & Sky Community of Towns and Detached Homes up to 50′ Wide lots are coming soon by Thames River in Woodstock, ON.
- Developer: Crystal Homes & Fernbrook Homes
- Address: Woodstock, ON, Canada
- Pricing: Starting from $699,900!
- Occupancy: 2026
- Homes: 331 Total Townhomes and 640 Singles (Approx 1200 Homes)
- Home Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: Freehold Towns & Singles 36′,42′ & 50′ Lots
- Deposit Structure: $30,000 on Signing (Towns: $4,000/month for 10 Months, 36′ Singles: $6,000/month for 10 Months, 42′ Singles: $8,000/month for 10 Months) Balance to 10% in 365 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Woodstock !
Coming Soon!! In Woodstock,
An Exciting New Community of Towns & Detached Homes By The Thames River. Starts From the High $600’s
- Closings 2026
- Located next to the Thames River
- Nearby a variety of greenspace and walking trails
- 3 mins to Shanna Larsen Park
- 3 mins to Pittock Conservation Area
- 5 mins to The Oxford School
- 11 mins to Woodstock City Hall and Woodstock Museum National Historic Site
- 14 mins to Woodstock District Community Complex and Woodstock General Hospital
- Easy access to Highway 4, 2 and 401
Sign up for the Platinum Access to River and Sky project !
Luxurious Homes for Sale in Woodstock
Discover the ideal combination of affordability and convenience with River and Sky Community, a brand-new fine collection of homes for sale in Woodstock. The home types are freehold townhomes and singles.
These homes are a joint project by Woodstock home builders Crystal Homes and Fernbrook Homes. Find out more about the neighbourhood and convenience stores below.
- Is Woodstock, Ontario, a good place to live?
The “Friendly City” is an excellent place to live if you’re looking for a place near the Greater Toronto Area. Fresh fruits and vegetables are in plenty in the Oxford farm county.
As per Maclean’s Magazine, it is one of the best 25 places to live in Canada based on the following metrics:
- Crime rate
- Population growth
- Amenities, and
- The weather
- Locals are friendly and welcoming.
Woodstock River&Sky townhomes have good access to Highway 401, connecting to Toronto City in 40 mins. The townhouses are also a few minutes away from Highway 403.
Woodstock has a solid and thriving agricultural sector and dairy farming. Toyota leads the manufacturing economy, and the town is one of the economic hubs in Southwestern Ontario.
The average home price in January of Woodstock, Ontario, 2023, was $450k. $300k for a townhouse and $500k for a detached home. Townhouses are the most common homes here, followed by detached homes.
- About the Developer
River & Sky Community project is by Crystal Homes (1988) and Fernbrook Homes (1981). These two companies have a track record of excellence for decades.
Fernbrook has earned a high reputation for classic low-rise designs and custom-style luxury properties. Crystal Homes have a customer-first reputation.
- Reasons to Buy at River and Sky Community in Woodstock
1. Affordable real estate
River&Sky Homes is an excellent investment for first-time homebuyers and those looking for a new home. The Woodstock housing market is great for investors interested in flipping profit.
2. Proximity to major highways
You’ll easily access major highways, and travelling to nearby cities is a breeze. The town is centrally located, so Toronto is 1 hour and 32 mins away. London and Kitchener are 40 mins, 50 mins drive respectively.
3. Capped development levies
Capped levies are convenient for first-time buyers and those with limited financial resources because the builder costs can only go up to a specific figure.
Various fees and costs can quickly add up, making the home unaffordable. They include legal, title insurance, property surveys, and appraisal fees.
4. Assignment sale
You can sell your contractual rights to a willing buyer and recoup your profit.
5. Lovely endless outdoor spaces
River & Sky will not only offer you home ownership but also breathe taking sceneries.
You’ll enjoy beautiful architecture, from Victorian architectural designs, to Art Deco architecture. There are also several art galleries.
The selling point for outdoor enthusiasts is the more than 350 hectares assigned to parks and green spaces.
You can take walks, play, or sit and enjoy nature’s beauty.
Some of the parks that are especially ideal for homeowners with children include:
Watch ducks and geese or feed corn to swans in the small lake. With a beautiful waterfall rock, Southside Park is ideal for picnics, walking, and dog walking.
It features sports fields, play areas, and baseball games and has a splash pad for summer fun. Winter tobogganing on the hill, however, is the real deal.
Victoria Park has a lovely war memorial for soldiers, a baseball diamond, and a small basketball court.
Its perimeter is tree lined with giant old trees offering great shade. The center is big enough and green for kids to play, for aerobics and picnics.
The park sits on the south side part of Pittock Lake. You can cross-country ski, walk your dog, snowshoe, or cycle here. It’s a leash-free dog park.
Expect parking, picnic tables, and clean washrooms.
Stores and shops
Hop in at Smartcentres Woodstock 5 mins away. It has excellent access to Highway 401.
Smartcentres Woodstock offers big box stores like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, and various restaurants. Carters and Oshkosh clothing brands, Staples, and LCBO are also there.
There is also plenty of parking space.
- Next steps
Don’t wait to buy a house! River&Sky Homes, conveniently close to major highways, offers endless outdoor activities. It’s selling fast!