Daniels FirstHome™ Pickering is a new townhouse development by The Daniels Corporation currently under construction at 1525 Kingston Road, Pickering. Daniels FirstHome™ Pickering has a total of 96 units.
- Developer: The Daniels Corporation
- Address: 1525 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
- Major Intersection: Kingston Rd & Valley Farm Rd, Pickering
- Pricing: Starting From The $600s
- Occupancy: August 2022 – February 2023
- Number of Homes: 96
- Home Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Townhomes
- Square Footage: 601 sq ft – 1,515 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: 1 Bedroom: $250/month // 2 Bedroom: $280/month // 3 Bedroom: $310/month (Hydro and Gas are individually metered)
- Deposit Structure: $7,500 on Signing // 5% Minus $7,500 in 30 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Introducing Daniels FirstHome Pickering, the newest development by The Daniels Corporation coming soon to the heart of Pickering! Located at Kingston Rd & Valley Farm Rd, Daniels FirstHome Pickering is an exciting new community featuring One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Townhomes strategically located in the heart Pickering’s booming downtown. Residents will find themselves surrounded by the best of the best that Pickering has to offer being just minutes from Highway 401, the Pickering GO Station, The Pickering Town Centre, Big Box Stores and so much more all while being minutes from numerous parks that overlook Lake Ontario!
Highlight of the Project
Daniels FirstHome Pickering is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Easy access to Lake Ontario & University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Mins to Pickering Town Centre, Brookdale Shopping Centre and Durham Live DLIVE Casino
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Mins to Pickering GO Station & Future Durham-Scarborough BRT