Concord Sky is a new condo development by Concord Adex currently under construction at 391 Yonge Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2026. Concord Sky has a total of 1100 units. Sizes range from 295 to 1335 square feet.
- Developer: Concord
- Address: 391 Yonge St, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Gerrard St E
- Pricing: From The $700’s
- Occupancy: Mid 2026
- Storeys / Suites: 95 Storeys / TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 423 sq ft – 1,213 sq ft
- Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 100 Days // 5% in 200 Days // 5% in 400 Days // 5% on Interim Closing
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Prominent location on Yonge Street
- Close to Toronto’s Financial District
- Top-rated schools such as Ryerson University and University of Toronto
- Close to Eaton Centre
- PATH underground network, with 30 kilometres of walkways
- Queen Station and King Station
Yonge and Gerrard is an incredible location in downtown Toronto to invest in due to its nearness to major city landmarks and institutions. This includes Ryerson University, Yonge-Dundas Square and Eaton’s Centre which can all be found in under five minutes aftoot. It’s estimated that Yonge-Dundas is the busiest intersection in Canada, with 100,000 pedestrians visiting daily.
Concord Sky Condos will attract young professionals, couples and students who are looking for the utmost convenient and luxurious standard of living.
A near-perfect Walk Score means that residents of Concord Sky Condos will be surrounded by the best lifestyle amenities Toronto’s downtown core has to offer, all within walking distance of home.
- Eaton Centre (5 min walk)
- 5 min walk (North) to College Subway Station
- 5 min walk (South) to Dundas Subway Station
- Cross the street, Bus Stop No.19, 97B, 320
- 10 min to Gardiner EXPY
- 15 min to Sugar Beach
This site is an urban paradise as it scores a 98 walk score, 100 transit score and a 94 bike score meaning almost all of your everyday errands can be seamless completed.
The site’s proximity to well-known schools makes this an excellent opportunity for investors looking for renters and students looking for housing. Ryerson University is a quick 3-minute walk away while the University of Toronto is just a 15-minute walk away. George Brown College is also a 5-minute drive from this development.
Toronto’s Downtown District is an exciting commercial hub that’s been seeing a steady increase of residential growth over the past few years. It’s currently estimated that 200,000 people work in this neighbourhood, which is home to the best urban amenities in the city.
Concord Sky Condo Developer
The Concord Group of Company’s success has continued with Canada’s largest skyline-defining communities, Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver and Concord CityPlace in Toronto. Concord has further expanded with numerous large-scale master-planned communities across Canada and is now developing in the UK. Concord has completed over 150 residential and mixed-use buildings, with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development.