- Developer: Empire Communities
- Address: Kingsway & Forks Rd, Dain City
- Pricing: Townhomes Starting From $649,990 // Detached Homes Starting From $679,990
- Occupancy: Spring & Summer 2023
- Number of Homes: 2,200
- Home Types: Townhomes & 27′, 33′, 36′ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,453 sq ft – 2,625 sq ft
- Deposit Structures
20′ Freehold Townhomes: $15,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $15,000 in 60 Days // $15,000 in 150 Days
27′ Detached Homes: $15,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days
33′ Detached Homes: $15,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $25,000 in 150 Days
36′ Detached Homes: $15,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days // $25,000 in 150 Days
Reasons to Buy
- Phase 1 Site Location: 221 Forks Rd East (located across the street from this address)
- Situated between the Welland Canal and Recreational Canal
- Two Projected Schools
- Projected Enterprise Centre
- Many Community Parks and Trails
This location has always been attracting tourists, with 14 million visitors every year. Niagara Falls generates 30% of Ontario’s tourism traffic! Niagara will also be hosting 2021 Canada Summer Games, which means there will be an economic impact of $200 million and an anticipated 1500 jobs to be created!
Master-Planned Developments are a great place for investors and end users alike as they provide a new community with new roads, infrastructure, schools and more.
Empire Communities is a highly reputable developer, now in two countries, six regions and 90 communities and have built more than 28,000 homes over the past 25+ years!
Empire Canals is centrally located in the Niagara Region placing residents in close proximity to Niagara Falls, Niagara-On-The-Lake, Port Colborne, the US Border, Lake Erie and more.
- Newly built Empire Sportplex which features: 6 Pickleball courts, 3 Tennis courts, 1 Full Size Basketball court, 1 Jumpstart basketball court with accessibility features , 5 volleyball courts with international quality sand & activity lawn
- 10 Mins from Downtown Welland (Farmers markets, Matteo’s Ristorante, Taris On The Water)
- 10 Mins from No Frills, Food Basics, Sobeys, Niagara Health (hospital)
- 20 Mins from Nickel Beach, Downtown Port Colborne, Many Golf courses, Brock University.
Click here for the Project Site-Plan
Click here for Floor Plans – Designs
Click here for Features & Finishes
Where Land and Water Meet
Empire Canals is a master-planned community that will offer a unique living experience with a Flatwater District and Lookout District within the community. Enjoy impressive views of the Welland Canal in the Lookout District, which is home to children’s playscapes, fitness stations and community trails. Foster close-knit community connections in the adjacent Flatwater District, which features a proposed mixed-use centre, community trails, a waterside park with an outdoor amphitheatre, playscapes and splash zone, and multipurpose seating nodes, and quick access to the Welland International Flatwater Centre.
Other Benefits of Investment
- Steady Income: Generate a passive and steady income using Airbnb or possible rental income. Over time, the rent will increase along with the value of your investment.
- Unparalleled Scenery: As Empire Canals is located amidst nature, you will be able to experience unparalleled outstanding views right from your home at Empire Canal. We have a good collection of lots backing onto Welland River.
- Build Capital: Properties usually tend to appreciate over time – thus maximizing your return on investment when you sell them.
- The Safest Investment: Unlike other investments, real estate comes with minimal risk and maximum returns – you not only beat inflation but also can earn good returns with minimum risk.
Buying A Home in Welland !!!
Buying real estate can be daunting and complicated, especially if you don’t have the right people. You may spend more and make mistakes if you do it alone.
But no worries, that’s why we are here. We will provide the correct information and guidance to make your buying experience exciting and rewarding.
But before you get into the ins and outs of complicated real estate deals, let’s explore why Welland city is an excellent real estate location.
- Why Welland City is an ideal real estate location
Welland city is an ideal real estate location because of the following. It has water views, sports tourism, strong manufacturing, and a growing population.
The city sits on the south end of the Niagara Peninsula between Niagara Falls City and St. Catherine City. It is well connected to the Niagara region and the Greater Toronto area.
We have the Niagara Falls International Airport, the Welland Canal, and four major highways.
Welland City’s economic backbone is a strong manufacturing industry. Companies such as General Motors, Eaton, and CCL Industries employ thousands in the industrial city. It is also home to renowned wineries.
- All year sport tourism and other tourist attraction areas
Tourism is one of the pillars of Welland’s economy, and the city is home to several attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.
The city also has world-class sports facilities. One is the Welland International Flatwater Center (WIFC). Here major international sports events happen.
There are also festivals and music concerts which attract huge crowds.
Homeowners can list their homes on Airbnb or similar websites, a lucrative way of earning extra cash.
- Smooth construction approvals
Welland City has created an enabling environment for developers. Authorities are expediting and coordinating preliminary construction activities and pre-approvals.
It is one of those places where actual construction starts early. Occupancy will be in the Spring and Summer of 2023.
- Well connected transport
You can access 60 % of the US and 62% of Canadian manufacturing markets by road.
Welland is also connected to ocean ports in Hong Kong, the Pacific Rim, Europe, and North and South America via the St. Lawrence Seaway.
- The Empire Canals Project by Empire Community
Empire Canals Homes by the Empire Community are on sale. Buying now is a great way to enter the Welland real estate market before prices increase.
The Empire Canals home project offers beautiful water views of the canal that has been around for centuries.
The Welland Canal joins lakes Ontario and Erie, and it has a rich history and great economic significance to residents.
They are the perfect choice for a luxurious and comfortable living experience. With a wide range of amenities, these homes offer an unparalleled lifestyle sure to please even the most discerning buyers.
- Unique details in the Empire Canals Project
You’ll find a tennis, basketball, and volleyball court built to international standards.
Phase 1 across the road is already done, and there are two projected schools.
Townhomes prices start from $649,990 and detached homes at $679,990
These homes offer an unbeatable combination of quality and value. They are also in a beautiful environment with community parks and trails.
The homes sit between the Welland Canal and Recreational Canal.
They are 10 mins from Downtown Welland (Farmers’ Market, Matteo’s Ristorante, Taris on the Water Restaurant, etc.).
In 10 mins, you’ll be in No Frills, Food Basics, Sobeys, and Niagra Health (a hospital).
- Why you should trust us, the Realty Bulls as your realtor
We offer our clients the privilege of viewing properties and selecting the best units before they are open to the public.
Whether you’re looking for a unit with an extended balcony or one with an outdoor space, we will have something for you!
Our team will help you identify the best units depending on your needs. We’ll also negotiate on your behalf and recommend a reputable real estate lawyer to check the legal documents.
We have experienced mortgage brokers a call away. They’ll help you secure financing or tell you how to position yourself to get a mortgage when the project is complete.
It would be best if you didn’t make all the mistakes uninformed new buyers make.
- Next Steps
If you already know this is for you, act fast before all units sell out. You won’t regret investing in Welland real estate. You’ll regret not buying now!