Introducing Empire Gateway Phase 1 at the Popular Empire Avalon Community in Caledonia! Closings from Jan-April 2024 with only a $65,000 Deposit.
- Developer: Empire Communities
- Major Intersection: Argyle Street North & Haldimand 66, Haldimand County, ON, Canada
- Home Types: Freehold Towns & Detached Homes (27′, 33′ & 38′ Single Homes)
- Pricing: Freehold Towns, Semi-Detached Homes, and Detached Homes from $600’s !!!
- Occupancy: 2023-2024
- Deposit Structure: Total of $65,000 for Townhomes // Total of $75,000 for 27′ & 33′ Detached Homes // Total of $100,000 for 38′ Detached Homes
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Available.
Reasons to Invest in Empire Avalon
- Walking distance from the Grand River and the many lush parks, green spaces, and nature trails surround the area, helping to present a tranquil and beautiful atmosphere for everyone to enjoy year-round.
- Caledonia is a beautiful community that offers a small town, tight knight feels that help to create a welcoming atmosphere for growing families with children of all ages, making Empire Avalon the perfect place to call home. The area is home to early learning centers, excellent educational institutions, and plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities.
- With easy access to Highway 6, residents of Empire Avalon will be able to travel seamlessly throughout Southwestern Ontario and connect to other nearby major thoroughfares, including Highway 403.
- Conveniently situated near the heart of Caledonia and its beautiful downtown core, Empire Avalon’s residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, helping to make the running of daily errands quick and efficient.
- Quality Developer – With over 25 years of experience, Empire Communities is considered one of the country’s largest developers, having built over 15,000 homes and condos across the GTA and Southwestern Ontario.
- Once the project is complete, this community will consist of approximately 3,000 new family homes across 530 acres and will be surrounded by playgrounds, winding trails, charming gardens, and nearby schools.