ALiAS Condos is a Brand New Condo development by Madison Group coming soon at Church St & Richmond St E, Toronto.
- Developer: Madison Group
- Address: Church St & Richmond St E, Toronto
- Occupancy: January 2026
- Pricing: Starting From Mid $600’s !
- Storeys / Suites: 45 Storeys / 546 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 655 sq ft – 1,400 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.71/sf per month (Excludes: water, hydro)
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 365 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($12,500 + HST For 1 Bedroom + Den & Smaller // $18,000 + HST For 2 Bedroom & Larger), Free Assignment (Value of $10,000)
Reasons to Buy at Alias Condos !
- Minutes from Queen St Streetcar, Queen Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas, Nathan Phillips Square, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, Restaurants, Cafes, Shops and Boutiques .
- 10 minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto.
- Approximate 12 minute walk, 5 minute bike ride, or 2 minute drive from Ryerson University.
- Less than 5 minutes from Toronto’s Financial District which is provides over 200,000 jobs
- just steps from multiple TTC Streetcar Stops running along Queen St and are just a 4-minute walk from Queen Subway Station
ALiAS Condos Toronto
What if I told you that the right time to buy preconstruction condos in Toronto is now?
Housing prices are decreasing, but they’ll soon rebound by a 6% increase in 2024.
Eventually, condo prices in Toronto will reach the unaffordable levels of San Francisco, New York, and Seattle.
With that in mind, we introduce The ALiAS Condos, a new Madison Group project put to shovel in September 2022.
Turner Fleischer and Teeple Architects designed the building. With Studio Munge in the interiors, this 45-story building has a rock and roll theme.
The exterior is black-glazed with golden geometric patterned window frames and recessed balconies.
The luxurious suites contrast off-white ceramics with stone and dusky woods with medium gray ceramics. Kitchen cabinets and counters have polished steel and quartz.
ALiAS high-rise condo will offer
- A dimly lit co-working space, bright in the right places
- Fully equipped fitness pods
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- A treehouse
- Outdoor terraces
- Party rooms with a pizza oven
- An experiential pet spa and more
How much is the ALiAS Condo?
The 1-3 bedroom suites range from 655sq ft to 1400 sq ft, and the price starts from mid $600!
The condo will have 546 suites payable for an extended period as follows:
$10,000 on signing
5% less $10,000 in 30 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 365 days and
5% on occupancy
Where is the ALiAS Condo?
The ALiAS Condo project sits at the intersection of Church Street and Richmond street in Old Toronto.
Who is the ALiAS Condo developer?
ALiAS Condo developer is the renowned Madison Group.
Madison’s 55-year-old portfolio across Toronto and New York includes:
- Mixed-use high-rise,
- Low-rise master-planned communities,
- Prestige industrial,
- Office and retail spaces,
- Rentals and
- Retirement buildings.
Are condos in Toronto a good investment?
Toronto is the fastest-growing city in Canada and the US. More immigrants, students, and employees will drive the housing market as the city returns to a pre-COVID state.
Housing demand in Toronto continues to rise, and housing prices will double or even triple as the market grows.
Highly profitable companies like Google and Uber are setting up shop, and more college students are looking for condos for rent in Toronto.
It’s near work
Living in a condo in Toronto makes sense because transiting to work is quick and saves on transport and fuel.
38% of head offices in Canada are in Toronto. More than half of Fortune 500 companies have offices in Canada.
There are more than 200,000 job places in the Financial District, and getting there only takes 5 minutes. You can also stroll to the King and Parliament Area and get to work in minutes.
ALiAS Condo’s convenient location in Old Toronto has a transit score of 100/100, a biking score of 97/100, and a walkable score of 80/100.
Investing in rental property lets you cash in on the rent, as Toronto’s demand for housing is stable and high due to immigrants, college students, and employees who need to live near their workplaces.
Additionally, upcoming transit projects will appreciate real estate. These are SmartTrack (2025), Relief Line South(2028-2032), Waterfront Transit Line (2033-2037), and The Eglinton Crosstown LRT scheduled for this year, 2023.
Shopping and dining
ALiAS condos are minutes from Queen St Streetcar, Queen Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas, and Nathan Philips Square.
You can shop and dine at several restaurants, cafés, retail shops, and boutiques.
ALiAS Condos’ proximity to colleges
ALiAS is among the few condos in Toronto near Ryerson University (now Toronto Metropolitan University).
It’s an approximate 12 minutes walk, a 5-minute bike ride, or a 2-minute drive to the university.
Other stellar schools 10 minutes away include George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto.
Recreational areas/ activities
St Lawrence Market and the Entertainment District are steps away; you can shop and have fun here.
Engage with us for first availability access. You won’t have to struggle with paperwork and legal jargon.
We’ll recommend an experienced real estate lawyer, negotiate prices for you and be there to clarify any concerns you may have.
We’ll also help you choose the best units with premium upgrades, like the terraces. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Alias Condo Project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet