Corktown Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development by SLATE in Hamilton Located at Catharine St S & Young St.
- Developer: SLATE
- Address: 225 John St S, Hamilton, ONL8N 2C7
- Nearest Intersection: Catharine St S & Young St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites: Three Towers of 27,14 & 8 Storeys High / 769 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-Three Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Corktown Condos !
- The expansive region of Hamilton is where you’ll find Corktown Condos. situated in the neighbourhood of Corktown. This address receives excellent ratings, including an 85/100 walk score, an 86-transit score, and a 79-bike score. Biking is unquestionably the finest mode of transportation in the area, so getting about is never an issue. 1,500 new houses, businesses, health and fitness facilities, cafes, and food markets have been added as part of a redevelopment project in Pier 8. Residents may access the 403 and later the 401 through the arterial Highway 8. Toronto’s downtown may be reached by car in as little as 50 minutes for business travelers.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Corktown Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet