Introducing Springbrook Hamlet at the corner of Queen Street West and Links Lane. It is planned to consist of 477 residential units, a mixture of studios, 1-bedroom suites, 2-bedroom suites, and 3-bedroom suites.
- Developer: Crystal Homes
- Address: 1626 Queen St W, Brampton, Ontario, L6X0B1
- Major Intersection: Queen Street West and Links Lane, Brampton, ON
- Home Types: Residential (Condo, Townhouse)
- Pricing: TBD
- Storeys/total # of Units: 10 Storeys / 477 Units
- Types of Units: Studio – 3 +Den Condo Units
- Unit Sizes: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Available.
Reasons to Buy at Springbrook Hamlet
- Residents will be conveniently located just 6 minutes from the Mount Pleasant GO Station, 8 minutes from the Brampton GO Station, and steps from multiple ZUM Transit Bus Stops!
- Just 8 minutes from Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, home to over 11,000 students and offers 64 programs relating to applied health, community services, engineering, and technology! Residents will also be near the brand-new Ryerson University Campus.
- It is just down the street from a fantastic assortment of retailers, services, and dining options, such as Walmart, Dollarama, McDonalds, RBC Royal Bank, Home Depot, and more!
- Mins to Bramalea City Centre, which features over 300 stores
- Surrounded by lots of outdoor amenities, residents will be minutes from the Lionhead Golf Club, Eldorado Park, the Credit Ridge Trail System, Arthur Warner Pond, and more!
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Springbrook Hamlet Project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet