119 Church Street Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development Centrecourt Developments and Spotlight Developments in Toronto, at Queen St E and Church St.
- Developer: Centrecourt Developments and Spotlight Developments
- Address: 119 Church St, Toronto, ONM5C 2G5
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St E and Church St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 60 Storeys / 701 Suites
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom -Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 119 Church Street Condos !
- Investors should be aware that 119 Church Street Condos is situated in an area with a remarkable Walk Score of 99. All your daily needs are nearby in this heaven for walkers. The distance to Metro, LCBO, Urban Fresh Produce, and Aisle 24 Market is around ten minutes. Due to the bustling ambiance and mouthwatering restaurants, young people adore this region. There is a two-minute stroll to Gyu-Kaku BBQ. Pearl Diver, Score on King, St. Louis Bar & Grill, and Bâton Rouge Steakhouse and Bar can all be reached in around five minutes. For students, this place is ideal. The distance to Toronto Metropolitan University is only nine minutes by foot. The St. James Campus of George Brown College is a seven-minute stroll away. In addition, it takes less than ten minutes to go to the University of Toronto. It takes three minutes to walk to Queen Station on Line 1, which makes it simple for locals to get throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. The Ontario Line’s completion will cause prices in the area to soar, therefore now is the greatest time to buy in this developing neighbourhood.