Coming Soon, Allure Condos is Brand-New Pre-construction Development by Emblem Developments in Toronto Located at King St E & Princess St.
- Developer: Emblem Developments
- Address: 250 King St E, Toronto, ON
- Nearest Intersection: King St E & Princess St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites: 43 Storeys / 509 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Allure Condos
- You don‘t need to tell the story of Downtown Toronto – Allure‘s premier location is the perfect place to witness the city‘s new wave of development and growth, with proximity to other major cities such as New York and London. This is the perfect combination of sophistication and innovation. With a Walking and Transport Score of 99, you can take advantage of service every 90 seconds and explore the endless possibilities of Downtown Toronto.
- At Allure, sophistication and convenience come together in an excellent downtown living experience. Situated at the epicentre of the city‘s growth, Allure is equipped with easy access to Toronto‘s comprehensive transit system, including the new Ontario Line, which will soon be the main east–west connection. You‘ll be able to get anywhere you need to go with transit service every 90 seconds. Allure‘s location places it alongside other major global cities like New York and London, making it the perfect place to take advantage of all the amenities and opportunities Toronto offers.
- EMBLEM is a GTA–based real estate company committed to building high–rise properties of the utmost quality. With over 1600 homes built or currently in production, valued at over $1.1 billion, EMBLEM strongly emphasizes timeless, luxurious design to create simple yet elegant living spaces.