75 James is an urban lifestyle condo featuring multi-tiered towers, incredible amenities, and versatile live/work opportunities at the base. Located in the latest living hotspot of Hamilton, you’ll find a lifestyle like no other just steps away from gorgeous nature, a vibrant downtown scene and handy access to shops, dining, culture, top schools and more. Plus, steps to excellent transit get you wherever you want to go.
- Developer: Fengate, Liuna & Hi-Rise
- Address: 75 James St S, Hamilton
- Nearest Intersection: James St S & Main St
- Pricing: Starting From The $400s
- Occupancy: 2026
- Storeys / Suites: 34-Storeys / 616 Suites
- Suite Types/Sizes: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites/ 345-1,446 Sqft.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
75 James is an urban lifestyle condo featuring multi-tiered towers, incredible amenities, and versatile live/work opportunities at the base. Located in the latest living hotspot of Hamilton, you’ll find a lifestyle like no other just steps away from gorgeous nature, a vibrant downtown scene and handy access to shops, dining, culture, top schools and more.
Downtown Hamilton is happening !
Experience a hub of urban activity fueled by eclectic local neighbourhoods, diverse culture, artistic inspiration, and a world of evolving flavour and flair. Live at the centre of the city and be connected to wherever you want to go. Whether getting to school, commuting to work, or heading out of town – it’s all a breeze.
- 3 min walk to the future planned King & James LRT Station
- 4 min walk to Hamilton GO Station
- 5 min walk to McMaster University Downtown Centre
- 5 min walk to shopping, dining & cafes
- 5 min walk to FirstOntario Centre & Concert Hall
- 7 min walk to The Art Gallery of Hamilton
- 10 min walk to Hamilton Farmers’ Market
- 11 min bus to Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- 1 hr drive to Toronto via Hwy 403
Nature at your doorstep !
Whether looking for an adventure or picnic in the park, discover a natural wonderland of parks, trails, conservation areas, waterfronts, and over 100 waterfalls to explore.
- 3 min walk to Gore Park
- 10 min cycle to Bayfront Park
- 15 min cycle to Gage Park
- 15 min drive to Albion Falls
- 20 min drive to Confederation Beach Park
KING & JAMES THE CENTRE OF IT ALL
616 residences, 16,000+ sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities, a 5-minute walk to McMaster University, and more.
Very Good Investment
Downtown Hamilton’s rental rates are unmatched! With nearly 6.2% population growth in the last five years, Hamilton nearly doubled its growth rate. At 75 James, we also have the 2nd highest year-over-year rental rate growth at 26%!
- RENTAL RATES IN DOWNTOWN HAMILTON (2B)
- Only 9% Less 2B Rent Than Central Toronto
- 2% Higher 2B Rent Than North York
- 6% Higher 2B Rent Than Mississauga
- 7% Higher 2B Rent Than Oakville
- Project Address: 75 James St S
- Starting Prices: From Low $400s and $900/psf
- Sponsorship Team: Fengate Developments, HiRise Group, LiUna
- Building Height: Multi-tiered Tower With 34, 20, 15 & 10 Stories
- Units: 616
- Size Range: 345-1,446sf
- 2 Minute Walk to Future Hamilton LRT
- 2 Minute Walk to Hamilton GO Centre
- 97 Walk Score