Forma presents distinctive architecture, standing 73 and 84 storeys tall at the nexus of Toronto’s entertainment and financial districts.
- Developer: Great Gulf
- Address: 266-276 King St West, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: King St W & University Ave
- Pricing: Starting From $814,900
- Occupancy: Early 2028
- Storeys / Suites: Two Residential Towers – 73 & 84 Stories // Total of 2,034 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
- Suite Sizes: 376 sq ft – 1,042 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.76/sq ft (Utilities metered separately)
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 360 Days // 2.5% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Right To Lease On Occupancy
Reasons to Invest
Toronto is renowned globally as the most multicultural city on the planet. People around the world are drawn to it, resulting in a high rate of immigration and relocation. Furthermore, Toronto is home to North America’s 2nd largest Financial Centre and three world–famous Universities: The University of Toronto, Toronto Metropolitan University, and York University. Not to mention, there is a wide variety of food and fun activities to do here, making it a safe and enjoyable place to live. The city is equipped with various transportation services such as subways, Up Express, streetcars, GO Transit, the Eglinton LRT (Light Rail Transit), and Billy Bishop Airport.