Queen Church Condos is a new condo development by Tridel and BAZIS currently in preconstruction at 60 Queen Street East, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2027. Available units range in price from $700’s to over $1.3 M.
- Developer: Tridel & Bazis
- Address: 60 Queen St E, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Church St
- Pricing: Starting From The $700s
- Occupancy: Summer 2027
- Storeys/Suites: 57 Storeys / 447 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 412 sq ft – 812 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Ranging From $334/month – $658/month
- Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 270 Days // 5% in 450 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Introducing Queen Church Condos, an astonishing new landmark residence coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto! Located at Queen St E & Church St, this remarkable development will become one of Toronto’s most highly sought after residences where the best of the best that Toronto has to offer is all within reach. Here, residents will find themselves steps from multiple TTC Bus stops and steps from Queen Station where Union Station and the Bloor-Danforth Line are easily accessible. Minutes from Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, Yonge-Dundas Square, the Financial District and surrounded with countless shops and restaurants – Queen Church Condos will be in high demand for years to come!
Pricing Starting From The $700s!
Reasons to Invest
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Queen Church boasts a perfect Transit Score 100/100 which means residents will have quick and convenient access to a number of transportation options such as multiple TTC Bus Stops along Queen St and Queen Station which is only a 4-minute walk from the development. From Queen Station, passengers can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth line in just 4 quick stops north or travel 2 stops south to Union Station which features GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!
- Conveniently located just an 11-minute walk (or 1 subway stop) from Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), where only 3.1% of the 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off-campus housing. Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower which will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
- 8-minute walk from George Brown College and a 5-minute drive (or 6 subway stops) from the University of Toronto
- Minutes from Toronto’s Financial District which is provided over 200,000 jobs
- Just a 6-minute walk from 65 King St E which is where Google has recently signed a major long-term lease occupying 400,000 SF of office space across 18 floors! You Can Read More About This Here
- Only a 5-minute walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- Walking distance to some of the best entertainment venues Toronto has to offer — Massey Hall (6 minutes), Ed Mirvish Theatre (7 minutes), Yonge-Dundas Square (8 minutes), City Hall (10 minutes), Nathan Phillips Square (9 minutes) and so much more! Not to mention the hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the surrounding area
- To be built by Tridel (Tridel is a start to finish developer who offers top-notch customer care and management services to their clients. They have been building exceptional family homes for over 85 years. They are a leader in today’s building industry with over 85,000 homes built.) and Bazis (Bazis Inc is committed to excellence by focusing on integrity within every element of a development by upholding their responsibility to high-quality architecture, design, construction, and the environment.)