Barrie Pre-Construction Condominiums and Homes
Barrie Real Estate
- Low Vacancy Rates: With a population increase of nearly 5% yearly, Barrie’s vacancy rates for rental units are incredibly low, making it an ideal investment market.
- Highly Desirable Location: Barrie is only a 90–minute drive from Toronto, which makes it an attractive place for tenants due to its proximity to the city. It benefits from beautiful parks, trails, beaches and other outdoor attractions.
- Low-Interest Rates: With the Bank of Canada keeping interest rates low, now is a great time to invest in real estate. With significantly lowered mortgages and home loan rates, it is an ideal option for potential investors.
- The City of Barrie is a beautiful waterfront community close to the GTA, allowing easy commuting.
- Barrie is home to several civil service facilities, reputable institutions and schools, including Georgian College, Royal Victoria Hospital and Simcoe Muskoka Regional Cancer Centre
- Barrie was recently ranked one of the top cities to invest in Ontario by The Real EstateNetwork.