Roxboro Towns is Freehold Townhouse Development by Carriage Gates Homes and Urbancore Developments in Hamilton, located at Hayes Avenue and Bingham Road.
- Developer: Carriage Gates Homes and Urbancore Developments
- Address: Hayes Avenue and Bingham Road, Hamilton, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Hayes Avenue and Bingham Road
- Pricing: Starting from Mid 600’s
- Occupancy: 2024
- Number of Homes: 88 Units
- Home Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: TBD
- Deposit Structure: MyHome Program – Extended Deposit Structure!
$5,000 with Offer | $5,000 in 30 Days | $5,000 in 60 Days | $10,000 in 90 Days | $10,000 in 120 Days | $10,000 in 150 Days | $5,000 in 180 Days — $50,000 Total.
- Standard Program – Extended Deposit Structure*
$10,000 with Offer | $10,000 in 30 Days | $10,000 in 60 Days | $10,000 in 90 Days | $10,000 in 120 Days | $10,000 in 150 Days | $15,000 in 180 Days — $75,000 Total.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Roxboro Towns !
It’s Roxboro. One of southern Ontario’s most forward-thinking municipalities. dynamic and inexpensive. seamlessly connected to the GTA. You’ve never seen Hamilton like this before. Numerous facilities and accessibility are close by. Several nearby public transit choices. Drive time to Eastgate Square is seven minutes, to Confederation GO Station is nine minutes, and to Hamilton GO Centre is sixteen minutes. Close to the QEW, McMaster University is 19 minutes away by car. Schools, restaurants, and stores are nearby. Sam Manson Park, Hillcrest Park, and Red Hill Bowl are nearby parks.