Coming soon, 5500 Marineland Parkway Towns is new Freehold Townhomes development by Marina Homes in Niagara located at Stanley Avenue and McLeod Road
- Developer: Marina Homes
- Address: 5500 Marineland Pkwy, Allanburg, Niagara Falls, ONL0S 1A0
- Nearest Intersection: Stanley Avenue and McLeod Road
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 292 Units
- Home Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom suites
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 5500 Marineland Parkway Towns !
- Given the abundance of nearby rural amenities, getting about this area by car is pretty simple. Numerous grocery stores, parks, and schools can be found nearby, demonstrating how family-friendly the neighbourhood can be. You are only a 3-minute drive from one of the natural wonders of the world and the top-notch entertainment at Clifton Hill, so being close to the falls is a bonus. In addition, a brand-new initiative called Paradise Walk aims to entirely turn Niagara Falls into a spectacular tourist attraction. An amusement park, foreign eateries, a boutique hotel, condos, fashionable boutiques, and specialty stores will all be present there.
- The outdoorsy kind will also find plenty of parks and golf courses in this area. For those who would rather stay inside, you may just cross over to the United States and visit some of the many outlets stores there. Major thoroughfares like Niagara Parkway and Macleod Road, which connect you to the QEW, are easily accessible, making commuting around this neighbourhood easier for residents.