Southport in Swansea Condos is a new condo development project currently in pre-construction by State Building Group. Coming soon to Windermere Ave and The Queensway at 34 Southport St in West Toronto.
- Developer: State Building Group
- Address: 34 Southport St, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: The Queensway & Windermere Ave
- Pricing: Starting From $639,900
- Occupancy: January 2026
- Storeys / Suites: 27 & 30 Storeys / 625+ Suites Total
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
- Suite Sizes: 390 sq ft – 812 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.63/sf per month (Excludes: water, hydro)
- Deposit Structure: Flexible Extended Deposit Structure
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($16,000 + HST for all suites), Free Assignment, Permission To Lease During Occupancy, Reduced Parking (Originally $79,900 – Now $64,900)
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn more about SOUTHPORT in Swansea
Southport In Swansea will include two contemporary high-rises, standing 27 and 30 storeys, along with a selection of 14 urban townhomes. The condominiums will share a 3-storey podium, featuring 35,000-square feet of retail at street level, which will likely include a grocery store.
The townhomes will border the north portion of the site, each rising three storeys and connecting to the rest of the community with a series of landscaped walkways and a publically accessible plaza. This will make a great public realm for residents to unwind, meet friends for coffee or spend some quality time with the family.
Spectacular amenities are located on the ground floor, 2nd floor, and 5th floor podium roof-top
Location, Location, Location
- Just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, 8 minutes from the Mimico GO Station, 10 minutes from Exhibition GO Station, 5 minutes from Jane Station and just steps from multiple TTC Transit stops!
- 10 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services and dining options for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy an eclectic offering of charming boutiques, delectable restaurants, artisan bakeries, and vibrant nightlife in Bloor West Village – just a 5 minute drive away
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be done with incredible ease being surrounded with a great selection of parks including Humber Bay Park East & West, Sir Casimir Gzowski Park, High Park and many others are all less than 10 minutes away!
- Accomplish all of your daily errands with absolute ease having a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores like Costco, IKEA, Metro, LCBO, and Shoppers Drug Mart less than 10 minutes away