Nature’s Grand is a new Masterplan Community of Freehold Towns and Detached Homes in Brantford, ON, just steps from the banks of the Grand River! Surrounded by 100 acres of Riverside and Conservation Greenspace, Minutes from Big Box Stores.
- Developer: LIV Communities
- Address: 375 Hardy Road, Brantford, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Hardy Rd & Paris Rd
- Pricing: Starting From The $700s
- Occupancy: 2024
- Home Types: Freehold Townhomes & 30′, 36′, 40′ & 44′ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,506 sq ft – 3,455 sq ft
- Deposit Structures: 10% Deposit in 180 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available, 5 Piece Appliance Package, $5,000 Décor dollars
Reasons to Buy at Nature's Grand
Minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University – Brantford Campus, which is home to 3,000 students and is one of the fastest-growing university campuses in Ontario
Be a part of a Master-Planned Community surrounded by 100 acres of riverside and conservation greenspace next to the Grand River
Moments from Downtown Brantford, Brantford General Hospital, and the Brantford Train Station
Located only 3 minutes from Highway 403, you can travel throughout Brantford, Hamilton, and the GTA with absolute ease! Residents will also be 10 minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station & the Brantford Transit Bus Terminal.