Here are a few top reasons why you should invest in Kitchener.
Waterloo Region’s population is projected to grow to 923,000 by 2051 (Currently estimated at 623,930+)
Waterloo Region has the Lowest Vacancy Rate so Far.
- Lower vacancy rates than Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa, and Hamilton
- Kitchener-Waterloo: 2.0% **Condo vacancy in Waterloo region 0.8% per CMHC
- Toronto: 4.6%
- Calgary: 5.1%
- Ottawa: 2.8%
- Hamilton: 2.6%
Google’s expansion is direct across the street from Duo at Station Park Condos in Kitchener.
“People will look at the Google campus in downtown Kitchener as one of two or three special places in the world for engineering shops,” said La Mantia.
Google’s workforce is estimated at 5000 upon completion of announced construction in the area (you will have access to high-paying, high-quality tenants for your unit)
Direct exposure to growing tech companies
Waterloo is a special place for tech. It has unique tech credentials that place it among North America’s most dynamic tech hubs. It’s home to some of Canada’s fastest-growing tech businesses, a globally renowned top tech university, multinationals like Google and SAP, and exciting scale-ups like Faire, ApplyBoard, and Arctic Wolf.
Stronger rental rate: The purchase price to rental ratio is stronger than in larger cities
1 Bedroom units in Kitchener sell for $550-600,000 with parking and rent for $2000-2200+
Duo at Station Park Condos will have AirBnB License with Positive Cash Flow
- Over 2100 residential units in 5 separate towers (Tower 3 selling now)
- 50,000 sqft. of restaurants, cafes, grocery, and cool shops at your doorstep
- 180,000 square feet of office space
- More amenities for residents than any other development offered in Canada right now, including bowling lanes, an arcade, a music studio, a chefs kitchen and private dining, an aquatic gym, a Peloton studio, a children’s indoor play center, and a skating rink (read more below )
- Skydeck is a shared amenity on floor four offers: an outdoor playground, hot tubs, Olympic running track, an outdoor gym, a dog park, and more than 20,000 square feet.
Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced 11 Billion Dollar High-Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr) — Brand New Go Station Steps Away.
This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes!
Immediate neighbours include the following within a short walking distance:
- Google Canada
- Deloitte Flagship office
- KPMG Flagship office
- McMaster School of Medicine • U of W School of Pharmacy
- Gowlings LLP
Invest in Kitchener and Waterloo Region !!!