Harbourwalk’s interconnected towers take 21st-century placemaking to an unprecedented level, setting the standard of luxurious, waterfront living.
- Developers: Tridel
- Address: Lakeshore Rd E & Dixie Rd, Mississauga
- Pricing: Starting From The $700s
- Occupancy: Summer 2028
- Storeys / Suites: Two Towers – 19-Storeys Each / 863 Total Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
- Suite Sizes: 620 sq ft – 2,376 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.69/sq ft (for Courtyard, City and Shoreline Collection Suites) // Approx. $0.71/sq ft (for Terrace Collection Suites) Suites are individually metered for electricity, heating, cooling, hot & cold water
- Parking: $60,000 (One parking included for Terrace Collection Suites)
- Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% in 450 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Endless horizons of Sunrises and Sunsets
The amenities cater to social and wellness needs. An outdoor pool and lounge with lakefront views and many multipurpose spaces for work or play.
On 177 acres, Lakeview Village fulfills the vision of a transformative, sustainable community. Perfectly situated, Harbourwalk offers its residents easy access to the waterfront, woodland and the community’s dynamic districts. The best of both worlds.
Harbourwalk at Lakeview Village reimagines Missisauga’s waterfront as a vibrant destination for people of all ages.
Reasons to Invest
- Mississauga’s population is set to increase from 717,961 to nearly 1 Million people over the next 30 years – meaning real estate will be in high demand.
- Be a part of an amazing Master-Planned Community spanning across 177 acres of coveted land along Lake Ontario on Mississauga’s waterfront!
20,000 new residents in 8050 new homes
1.8 Million sq ft of new office, innovation and employment bringing 9000 new employment opportunities!
200,000 sq ft of retail space
12 acres of campus and cultural lands
- Incredible amenities located right in the community including a Waterfront Park, The Marina, Lakeview Square, Lakeview Gateway, Ogden Park, Waterway Common, Innovation District & More
- The Innovation District is set to become the largest hub for innovation and research in Canada!
This 20-acre campus will deliver up to 9,000 long-term jobs and provide access to flexible office space, a conference centre, an Innovation Hub, Sustainability Centre and a hotel.
- Minutes from Port Credit, Long Branch Station, Port Credit GO Station, MiWay, TTC Transit and the upcoming Hurontario LRT