Top 5 Reasons Why Now is the Best Time to Buy Preconstruction ?November 16, 2022
Here are the top 5 reasons why now is the best time to buy Preconstruction.
- Quality of Construction (Cost Approach)
- As construction costs rise, so do the prices of the new inventory in the preconstruction real estate market.
- Pricing is heavily predicated on construction costs as opposed to market demand.
- Extended Closings (Rustic Renaissance)
- With interest rates rising, Preconstruction allows buyers to skip through a market downturn because of longer closing dates/occupancy in Preconstruction.
- A typical Mid-Rise timeline is 3-5 years before closing and even longer in high-rise preconstruction.
- Inflation Hedging (Don’t Leave it in the Bank)
- As inflation rises, the rental pool grows significantly, thus pushing higher rental rates.
- As rental incomes rise, so does the appreciation in real estate
- Gentrification (Early adoption in growing neighbourhoods)
- With 3-5 years before closing, Preconstruction allows purchasers to buy into gentrifying neighbourhoods at a discounted price. Take advantage of this one.
- Return on Investment (Strong Appreciation)
- Each new phase in Preconstruction being released will continuously push the local benchmark pricing even much higher than the previous phase.
- The next phase will always sell at a higher price.
Investing in preconstruction homes and condos is the most secure way to grow your money with the lowest possible risk. In addition, passive income can be easily generated by long-term investment strategies.
GET THE BULLS ON YOUR SIDE. Now is the Best Time to Buy Preconstruction
The Team Realty Bulls is a leader in Preconstruction in Ontario. We have used our years of experience and expertise to build a professional, dedicated, and expert team in real estate services. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of services with our knowledge of the Real Estate market in GTA and Outside Areas. Our key to success is our Strength and strong relationship with quality Builders with some new and hot developments across Ontario.