Y8700 Condos is High-Rise Preconstruction Condominium Development by Metroview Developments in Richmond Hill Located at Yonge St and Highway 7.
- Developer: Metroview Developments
- Address: 8700 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ONL4C 6Z5
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Highway 7
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Towers consists of 336 units. One will be 20, another will be 13 Storeys high.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Y8700 Condos !
- Some of the GTA’s best public transportation is available in this neighbourhood. A York Region Transit bus stop will be located just in front of this property, and it will provide residents with several bus routes to get them into and out of the city. Beginning at the Newmarket Terminal, this route will travel north toward the Yonge-University Subway Line before terminating at the Richmond Hill Centre Terminal. All the neighborhood’s necessary big-brand retailers, including as Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, Walmart, Winners, Loblaws, Pier 1 Imports, Canada Post, and Kitchen Stuff Plus, are located at a plaza across the street. Drive time to Hillcrest Mall is 4 minutes.
- Residents can walk there in 5 minutes from the Richmond Hill Centre Terminal, which is across the street from this property. There are 11 platforms at this station, and several buses may transport passengers anywhere in the GTA. Additionally, commuters can reach Union Station in only 40 minutes by driving just 5 minutes to the Langstaff GO Station. Drivers will be near major highways and thoroughfares like Highways 404 and 407.