Westwing Condos is Brand-New Pre-Construction Project by Lanterra Developments in Etobicoke located at Highway 427 and Rathburn Road.
- Developer: Lanterra Developments
- Address: 600 The East Mall, Etobicoke, ONM9B 4B1
- Nearest Intersection: Highway 427 and Rathburn Road.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 4 Towers consist of 743 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fee: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Westwing Condos !
- On your way to the airport, Pearson International Airport can be reached in just five minutes by car from this brand-new apartment building. Going downtown in Toronto, The Islington and Kipling subway stations are both within a minute’s bus ride from this condo building, which is also close to Highway 27. Not to add that nearby parks, schools, stores, and restaurants are all accessible.
- For people who desire easy access to modern services but don’t want the busy pace or high real estate prices of certain communities closer to downtown Toronto, West Deane Park is a wise substitute. The neighborhood’s West Deane Park is distinguished by paved running and biking trails that wind along the gently rolling Mimico Creek. It is located in the picturesque Mimico Creek Ravine Valley. Two baseball diamonds, a children’s playground, and a covered picnic area are all included at West Deane Park.