West Harbour | Essence Homes
A boutique, 10-storey condominium building in downtown Hamilton is redefining the neighbourhood. West Harbour is a trendy landmark along a heritage landscape; it’s where contemporary style, individual and effortlessly vogue, takes its place between streets of old-world elegance.
- Developer: Essence Homes
- Address: 41 Stuart St, Hamilton
- Nearest Intersection: James St N & Barton St W
- Storeys / Suites: 10-Storeys / 102 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 428 sq ft – 932 sq ft
- Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Breathtaking views of the bay, downtown skyline andNiagara Escarpment
- Near the new James Street North GO Station
- Nearby parks include Central Park,Harbourfront Park and Bayfront Park
- A five minute walk to Downtown Hamilton and close to shopping and dining
- Close proximity to Bayfront Park, The Waterfront Trail,James Street North cultural district and public transit
Our homeowners have allowed us to become one of the fastest-growing luxury real estate developers in Ontario. Our values reflect the esteem in which we hold them. It is for them that we are transparent in everything we do; for them that we take such care in method; for them that we have built our pillars and laid down roots.
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet