VMC Condos is Master-Planned Community Pre-Construction condominium Project by Metropia in Vaughan at Highway 7 and Edgeley Blvd.
- Developer: QuadReal
- Address: Hwy 7, Vaughan, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Highway 7 and Edgeley Blvd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 574 Units/ 50 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One bedroom – Three Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in VMC Condos !
- Just a few short steps separate this contemporary development from a few big-box retailers, including Ikea, Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Lowes, to mention a few. Just a few short steps separate this contemporary development from several big-box retailers, including Ikea, Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Lowes, to mention a few. A 35,000 square foot emergency room of the newly constructed Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, part of VMC, is equipped to handle 75,000 visits annually.
- The newly expanded York-Spadina subway line is perfectly located to be used by this development, as the VMC station is only a 4-minute walk away. Students and teachers at York University are about ten minutes away from the terminal. Having direct access to Union Station in 45 minutes will be convenient for those who must commute to downtown Toronto daily. The GO and VIVA systems, as well as regional bus routes, are all accessible to passengers via the Highway 7 hub.