Introducing Vista Hills, an exciting new Master-Planned Community comprised of Luxury Townhomes & Detached Homes coming soon to Erb St W & Wilmot Line in Waterloo!
- Developer: Activa
- Address: Sweet Gale St, Waterloo.
- Major Intersection: Erb St W & Wilmot Line, Waterloo
- Pricing: Townhomes Starting From The $600s || 36′ Detached Homes from $1.08M
- Occupancy: Fall 2023 to Winter 2023
- Home Types: Stacked Townhomes and 36’ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: Townhomes 1090 – 1,279 sq ft || Detached Homes: 2,103 – 3209 sq f
- Deposit Structure:
Townhomes: $50,000 on Signing // $85,000 upon Removal of Conditions
Detached Homes: $5,000 on Signing // 15% of the purchase price minus $5000 upon Removal of Conditions
Here at Vista Hills, residents will have quick and convenient access to an assortment of amenities including Big Box Stores, Costco Wholesale, Walmart, Restaurants & Retailers, University of Waterloo & Wilfrid Laurier University,Highway 8, Parks, Schools, Grand River Transit, the ION LRT, Shopping and so much more that burgeoning Waterloo has to offer!
- 9’ Ceiling on the Main Floor
- Granite Kitchen Countertops & Extended Upper Cabinets
- Hardwood Flooring in the Great Room
- Triple Pane Vinyl Windows
- Large Egress Basement Windows
Reasons to Invest
- 15 Minutes from Conestoga Mall! Future residents at Vista Hills can conveniently enjoy a premier shopping experience with a great selection of retailers, restaurants, Galaxy Movie Cinemas and one-of-a-kind specialty stores
- Conveniently located just a 10 minute drive from Wilfrid Laurier University which is home to over 20,000 full and part time students! Wilfrid Laurier University was ranked number 6 in top Canadian universities by Macleans Magazine in 2018. The school’s new 200,000 sq ft Lazaridis School of Business & Economics will attract thousands of students, researchers and collaborators. Ranked second for growth in research funding the school is reputed for brilliance in research
- Residents will also be just a 7 minute drive from the University of Waterloo which has ranked number one for the most innovative university in Canada for the past 27 years! The university’s new 230,000 sq ft engineering building will add approximately 1,500 undergraduates and 500 graduates to the university’s current population of 40,000 students
- Ideally located moments away from multiple Grand River Transit Bus Stops and within close proximity from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line that seamlessly connects Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge — commuting throughout the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley.
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet