Introducing Upper Vista Muskoka Condos, the first of its kind coming soon to Ontario’s breathtaking Muskoka Region! This exciting new condominium will stand 4-Storeys tall, house 95 Units, and feature Resort-Style Amenities.
- Developer: Evertrust
- Address: Gainsborough Road, Bracebridge, ON
- Pricing: Starting From The $400s
- Occupancy: Summer 2025
- Storeys / Suites: 4-Storeys / 95 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 554 sq ft – 786 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.55/sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 365 Days // 2.5% in 450 Days // 2.5% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Free Assignment, Capped Development Charges (1 Bedroom Capped at $8,000 // 2 Bedroom Capped at $10,000), Discounted Parking, Locker and Bike Storage
Reasons to Buy at Upper Vista
This new pre-construction condo development can be found just a few hours north of Toronto in Ontario’s Hamptons-style getaway for those with taste. This area is on the radar of the wealthy and famous all over North America. Many getaways for Hollywood stars and executives can be found in Muskoka, a region remarkable for its natural beauty. Upper vista Muskoka can be found in an area noted for a group of long-established small towns. Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Huntsville, and baysville are all quaint environments with something to recommend them.
Short-Term Rental Friendly!
This will be the first of nine buildings in this 475-acre master-planned community. Best of all, this building will be Short Term Rental Friendly – meaning you can use it for personal use and rent it out on sites such as Airbnb or VRBO when you are not using it.
As the population continues to climb in Ontario, with nearly 200,000 new persons coming to the province each year, this will also increase demand for vacation properties. This is especially the case in Muskoka, where there are very few new developments but still sees a high demand for rentals, which will lead to increased property values in the future.
Evertrust Development Group is a comprehensive holding company for investment, focusing on real estate development in Canada and North America. With its brand positioning of “Happy lifestyle provider,” Evertrust Development Group integrates humane care into real estate development and carries on the mission of “top product, top service to assure a happy life.” Ontario possesses multiple lands and properties with a total amount of over one thousand acres and has 3-5 ongoing projects.