Union Park is a High-rise Condominium Development by Oxford Developments in Toronto Located at Front St W & John St.
- Developer: Oxford Developments
- Address: 325 Front St W, Toronto, Ontario
- Intersection: Front St W & John St.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites\Storeys: Four buildings of 58,48,54, & 44 consist of 732 Units.
- Suite Types: High-rise Condos.
- Storeys Sizes: 1-3 Bedroom Suites
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing and floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reasons to Buy in Union Park !
They are located in Toronto’s financial district. The best amenities and nightlife in Toronto are just steps away. Residents will be close to the Eaton Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Prince of Wales Theatre, CN Tower, and numerous eateries. The most recent proposals for development include a proposed two-acre public area. Near Cherry Hill Park and Round House Park will be the Union Park Condos. The Union Park Condos are in the Entertainment District and provide tenants with a stunning setting with views from the top floors.