Two55 | Essence Homes
In pre-construction, Two55 evokes strength and modern elegance with its steel and glass exterior accenting the skyline of a revitalized area. Located in Mississauga’s Cooksville neighbourhood, Two55’s 14 storeys will be home to 1- to 3-bedroom suites near supermarkets, restaurants and schools, with easy access to Toronto.
- Developer: Essence Homes
- Address: 255 Dunddas St W, Mississauga
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 14 Storeys / 393 Units
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Close to upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT)
- 4 Mins to Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital
- 6 Mins to Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore !
- Less than 10 Mins to QEW, Hwy 403, 401 & 427
Location and Neighbourhood
Hurontario Street & Dundas Street West has an 83 walk score and a 67 walk score of 100. The area is close to Canada’s largest as well as the busiest airport, which has a great impact on Mississauga’s growth. Yes, it is the Toronto Pearson International airport. There are numerous public transportation alternatives available, including highway access, bike trails, etc which.
Mississauga Transit, 4 Sherway Gardens, 103 Hurontario Express, and MI Milton are among them. Highway 401, Highway 403, and Highway 407 are there for drivers in the Dundas st w. Lastly, downtown Toronto is there at a 30-minute drive.