Twelve Oak Towns is Brand-New Townhomes Development by Green City Development in Richmond Hill Located at King Rd and Yonge St.
- Developer: Green City Development
- Address: 115 Bond Crescent, Richmond Hill, ONL4E 3L1
- Nearest Intersection: King Rd and Yonge St
- Pricing: Starting from Low $1M
- Occupancy: 2025
- Number of Homes: 111 Units along with 4 Semidetached
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: Townhomes
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Twelve Oak Towns !
- Residents will discover that the Richmond Hill neighbourhood where this property is situated offers a safe, family-friendly community with several schools conveniently close by. A 8-minute journey will get you to the King Campus of Seneca College. Along with restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and well-known retailers like Shoppers Drug Mart, Home Hardware, King City Pharmacy, TD Canada Trust, and Pet Value, this neighbourhood is teeming with urban conveniences. Highway 404 and Highway 400 are both close by, providing quick access for drivers to major thoroughfares.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Twelve Oak Towns project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet