Introducing The Treasury, an exciting new community comprised of Freehold Townhomes coming soon to Oakville! Located in Oakville’s burgeoning north end at Dundas St & Sixth Line, residents of The Treasury will possess a coveted address surrounded with must-have amenities including Big Box Stores, Highways 407 & 403, Sheridan College, Oakville Place, Oakville GO, Downtown Oakville, Parks, Trails and so much more that the city has to offer.
- Developer: Treasure Hill
- Address: Dundas St & Sixth Line, Oakville
- Pricing: Starting from the $1.2 M
- Occupancy: Mid 2024
- Home Types: Freehold Townhomes
- Square Footage: 1900 Sqft. – 2500 Sqft.
- Deposit Structure: Total of $120,000 in a flexible deposit plan
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Treasure Hill Genious Package Included
- Stained Red Oak Staircase Included
- Assignment Available
- A/C Included
- Easy Flexible Deposit Structure
- 4th Bedroom w/ Ensuite on Ground Floor
- 0% Mortgage Programme From The Builder
Reasons to Invest
- Oakville is one of the best places to invest in as it was recently rated “The Best Place To Live in Canada” by Moneysense Magazine. The city is also poised for extreme growth as Halton Region has committed to increase their population by approximately 85% to 1.1 million with over 500,000 jobs over the next 30 years, meaning real estate values and rental rates are set to increase with supply not being able to keep up with demand.
- You have Lake Ontario to the south, are about 25 minutes to Pearson Airport, and an hour from the US Border – making it incredible convenient and a highly desirable place to live.
- It is also home to one of the highest standards of education in the country with 14 Private Schools ranked in Canada including Appleby College as well as 3 Elementary & 6 Secondary Schools ranked in the Top 100 of Ontario.