The Miss Queen is a High-rise Condominium Development by Lamb Developments in Mississauga Located at Queen St N & Britannia Rd W.
- Developer: Lamb Developments
- Address: 21 Queen Street North, Mississauga, Ontario
- Intersection: Queen St N & Britannia Rd W.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites\Storeys: 390 Units \ 9 Storeys.
- Suite Types: High-rise Condos.
- Storeys Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing and floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reasons to Buy in The Miss Queen !
The Miss Queen
The Miss Queen Condos are situated in Mississauga’s downtown. The primary factor in Mississauga’s expansion has been the Toronto Pearson International Airport, which is the biggest and busiest airport in Canada. Many businesses have decided to locate their corporate headquarters in Mississauga due to its proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto. GO Transit, LRT-Square One, and Mississauga Transit. Living Arts Centre and Mississauga Art Gallery. Everywhere in the city is easily accessible. Mississauga also has a beautiful lakefront on the shores of Lake Ontario. The Credit River’s natural conservation grounds serve as the cornerstone of a great community.