The Lexington Condos Phase 2 is Preconstruction Condominium Development by Royal Grand Woodbine Developments at 840 Queens Plate Dr in Etobicoke
- Developer: Royal Grand Woodbine Developments
- Address: 840 Queens Plate Dr, Etobicoke, ONM9W 7J9
- Nearest Intersection: Queens Plate Dr and Rexdale Blvd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 13 Storeys / 125 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Two-bedroom + Den
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in The Lexington Condos Phase 2 !
- The retail counterpart Woodbine Centre is situated next to Woodbine Racetrack and Casino Woodbine. This neighbourhood feature is a 5-minute walk from the unit and is supported by yet another retail area to the east. Several restaurants, a Fortinos, and a bank are nearby, just past Highway 27. Additionally, educational facilities including Etobicoke General Hospital, William Osler Health Centre, and the campuses of Humber College and University of Guelph-Humber serve this area. Residents may reach the Etobicoke North GO Station in only 22 minutes by public transportation, which enables 21-minute train rides to downtown Toronto. It’s also bordered by a network of interconnecting roads, including the 401, 407, and 427, making it an excellent location for local drivers. Pearson International Airport is only five minutes away, and Mississauga, which is close by, has many job centres.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to The Lexington Condos Phase 2 project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet