Coming Soon, The Hudson Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development HIP Developments in Kitchener, Located at 749 King St W, Kitchener.
- Developer: HIP Developments
- Address: 749 King St W, Kitchener, ONN2G 1E5
- Nearest Intersection: King St W and Union St E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 206 Units / 18 Storey
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Two-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in The Hudson Condos !
- Kitchener has been a well-liked location to live and buy a new house since it is an inexpensive area to live with a varied economy. And even though this development is situated The Grand River Sports Medicine Center, Don McLaren Arena, and adjacent institutions including Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate and Vocational School and King Edward Public School are additional close neighbors that provide services to this development. It is conveniently located near Waterloo stores and is only a 19-minute walk from Kitchener’s downtown and municipal hall. The condominium is only 22 minutes away from the Kitchener GO, making intercity travel simple. a fast transportation route that connects significant locations including the University of Waterloo.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to The Hudson Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet