The Howard High Park Condos is New Condominium Project by Hub Harcroft Development in Toronto Located at Bloor St W and Runnymede Rd.
- Developer: Hub Harcroft Development
- Address: 2115 Bloor St W, Toronto, ONM6S 1M5
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W and Runnymede Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 45 Units/ 8 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Howard High Park Condos !
- Bloor West Village is a community that is swiftly moving into the future. The site of this property is most notable for being next to High Park, the largest green space in Toronto. The Howard High Park Condo has a fantastic Transit Score of 88/100 and an outstanding Walk Score of 82/100. To find practically everything you’re looking for, all you must do is leave your house and turn left. Bloor West Village has it everything, including upscale bars, upscale restaurants, and boutique boutiques. Due to their proximity to the Runnymede Subway Station, which will connect future residents to the entire GTA, these condos also have a high Transit Score.