Nestled within the prominent neighbourhood, Bungalow Townhomes is a collection of homes only steps away from the 13th Hole and minutes from picturesque walking routes. Residents of this area will be able to take advantage of all the advantages of living here during all four seasons.
- Developer: Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Address: McLeese Drive, Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
- Pricing: Starting from the $664,900
- Occupancy: 2023 – 2024
- Number of Homes: 17 Bungalow Townhome Units.
- Home Sizes: End Units | 1,215 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath | double car garage, Interior Units | 1,213 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath | single car garage
- Home Types: Bungalow Townhomes
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies
Reasons to Buy
At Cobble Beach, which is 15-20 minutes from Owen Sound in Georgian Bluffs Township, you can enjoy a wide selection of activities throughout the year. The resort community covers 574 acres and has been thoughtfully designed to encompass the natural Georgian Bay environment. This distinguished golf resort community is the ideal destination for a permanent four–season residence, vacation home, or a relaxing weekend getaway.
At Cobble Beach, guests can hit the U.S. Open-style tennis courts and explore the beautiful surroundings on the 14 km of trails. The Bruce Trail, Canada‘s longest marked hiking trail, which runs for 890 km with 400 km of side paths, surrounds the property overlooking the Niagara Escarpment. During winter, cross–country skiing and snowshoeing can be enjoyed on the 18 km of groomed trails, while ice skating and dog–sledding are also available nearby.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to this Project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet