The Great Falls is a new mixed-use condominium development by 3Bridges Properties in Niagara Falls. Restoring the former Loretto Academy building we can expect this marvel to feature old and modern designs with unobstructed scenic views of Niagara Falls.
- Developer: 3Bridges Properties
- Address: 6880 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7B6
- Nearest Intersection: Portage Rd and McLeod Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: Three Towers (32,42 and 57 Storeys) Total 1,027 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedrooms
- Suite Sizes: TBA
- Maintenance Fees: TBA
- Deposit Structure: TBA
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- The Great Falls Condos will be a $1 billion investment into this Niagara strip. It will bring forward not only 1,027 residential units but also include 508 hotel rooms.
- This development begins with three towers that feature panoramic views and luxurious contemporary interiors. It will provide a wide array of units accommodating the millions of visitors and investors that visit and want to be a part of this new community.
- This development will combine condo, with hotel, retail, and restaurant space becoming one of the most illustrious developments in the Niagara region.
- A 5-star hotel and fully serviced residences will ensure that every moment spent here is as richly rewarding as the surrounding views and attractions.
AN EXTRAORDINARY LOCATION
- The Great Falls Condos will sit in the picturesque and thriving Niagara Falls region. This is a world-renowned tourist location known for its stunning waterfalls and world-class entertainment.
- Being just minutes away from Clifton Hills presents visitors and residents with excellent connections to everyday necessities and then some. This site sits less than 5 minutes away from a Casino, Ripley’s Believe it or not Museum, retail shops, high-end restaurants, local attractions, nightlife and entertainment.
- Although Clifton Hill is one of the main points of attraction, the region is booming with the best wineries found throughout the County. Niagara-On-The-Lake is just minutes away and boasts stunning views, acres of vineyards and a tranquil ambience that adults of all ages can enjoy.
As an iconic community and unforgettable place to visit, The Great Falls is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for hotels, investor partners, real estate asset management companies, the hospitality and tourism industry, and those looking for premier retail and commercial presence within an international stage. With over 2.2 million sq. f. of buildable space, the opportunity within The Great Falls is not limited to only residential and commercial projects – the considerable indoor space offers almost unlimited creative potential.