- Developer: Chestnut Hill Developments
- Address: 1474 bayly st, Pickering, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Brock Rd & Bayly St
- Pricing: Starting From The $500s
- Occupancy: November 2027
- Storeys / Suites: 37-Storeys / 482 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 469 sq ft – 1,026 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: $0.67/sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 2% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2% March 13, 2023 // 2% July 10, 2023 // 2% November 7, 2023 // 2% March 27, 2024 // 2.5% March 31, 2025 // 2.5% March 31, 2026 // 5% January 31, 2027 // 1% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies Free Assignment, Right to Lease on Occupancy, Price Discount ($10,000 off 1 Bed & 1Bed+Den // $15,000 off 2Bed // $20,000 for 2 Bed+Den & 3 Bed), The builder will pay $1,000 per month towards your mortgage for 1 year
The Grand at Universal City Condos is a new condo development by Chestnut Hill Developments, will be developed and located in Pickering, a city within the Durham Region, near the shores of Lake Ontario.
The Grand Condos will be phase 4 of Pickering’s Universal City community, and will offer buyers and residents the same levels of luxury and comfort.
Pickering GO Station is within walking distance, and is served by trains on the Lakeshore East route every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends. Travel time to Union Station is just over 30 minutes, with both express and local service being available. The station is also a hub for Durham Region Transit, with buses offering connections to destinations throughout Pickering and beyond. Additionally, drivers can take advantage of close proximity to Highway 401.
The condo development is close to transportation, restaurants & bars, the Pickering Town Centre, beautiful parks, The Pickering Recreation Complex, and prestigious schools.