Coming Soon, The Cut is a Pre-construction Townhouse Development by Fabric Living in Vancouver Located at Nanaimo St & S Grandview Hwy.
- Developer: Fabric Living
- Address: 2810 Nanaimo Street, Vancouver, BC
- Nearest Intersection: Nanaimo St & S Grandview Hwy.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys \ Suites: 36 Units \ 3 Storeys
- Suite Types: Townhomes.
- Suites Sizes: 1-3 Bedrooms.
- Deposit Structure: 15% Total: – 5% upon writing, 5% in 90 days, and 5% in 12 months.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reasons to Buy at The Cut !
The Cut is the newest and most exclusive collection of townhouses and garden flats in East Vancouver. Townhomes at The Cut, which are built with a focus on the physical environment and cutting-edge architecture, are intended to foster a sense of belonging and community. The Cut establishes an iconic East Van memory point directly on the Central Valley Greenway and is close to Trout Lake, two Skytrain stations, and all the dining and shopping options that The Drive has to offer. The Cut is centered on a central courtyard and is distinguished by a lush, landscaped curved doorway. In Vancouver’s hip Mount Pleasant neighborhood, The Cut Townhouse offers sleek and modern living. Urban inhabitants prize it as a desirable option because of its stylish designs, contemporary finishes, and handy location.