St. Clair Place Condos is Preconstruction Condominium Development by Capital Developments and Wittington Properties Ltd in Toronto Located at Yonge St and St. Clair Ave E.
- Developer: Capital Developments and Wittington Properties Ltd
- Address: 1485 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM4T 1Z2
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and St. Clair Ave E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Three Towers consist of 1357 Units, which will be 34,39 and 59 Storeys high.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in St. Clair Place Condos !
- Yonge and St. Clair have lost some of its luster since its heyday in the 1970s and 1980s when it was home to the city’s premier theatres and upscale shops like Ira Berg and Celine. Yonge and St. Clair, the main thoroughfare and retail hub of the affluent Deer State Park, is home to several retail establishments and services, including a Loblaws supermarket, pharmacy, Home Hardware, and a regional branch of the Toronto Public Library. Given the abundance of nearby amenities, this neighbourhood has a superb Walk Score of 91, indicating that running errands daily doesn’t necessitate a car. Giving this intersection a remarkable Transit Score of 84, it will take commuters to St. Clair West Station in just 10 minutes.